What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User name origins.

fat_mike

Juniors
lol

prettyboy style my ass

i'm all punk class baby!!!.
not sure if punk and class can go together. maybe you would know melissa

Melstar

Juniors
Well Michael its no surprise that you need to ask me about punk and class. You are not punk, not by a looong shot. baby!
Can you please give me back my JT cd?

fat_mike

Juniors
lol

yeah well when in doubt melissa ask the person you think has no clue so as to re-affirm your views. :lol: ;-)

Melstar

Juniors
oh Michael, that hurts, it truly does. Especially coming from a Bondi princess such as yourself!

Melstar

Juniors
ahhh you're just a houlier than thou snob who thinks everyone else are lowly commoners :twisted: I still love you though!

astrogirl

First Grade
I loved astroboy when I was a kid, so I took his name and changed "boy" to "girl".

Pretty obvious, huh? :D

Melstar

Juniors
Crusader said:
They are totally oblivious astro :roll: :lol:
Whats your prob? Mike and I are just joking around, giving each other some stick. You know very well from the old TFS days that FM happens to be one of my closest friends.
If anything, it would be astro who was oblivious for not reading a little further up the page.
btw - not having a go at you astro.

astrogirl

First Grade
Melstar said:
Crusader said:
They are totally oblivious astro :roll: :lol:
Whats your prob? Mike and I are just joking around, giving each other some stick. You know very well from the old TFS days that FM happens to be one of my closest friends.
If anything, it would be astro who was oblivious for not reading a little further up the page.
btw - not having a go at you astro.
I know.

I am sometimes in astro-land, and I have no idea what's going on. My bad for not reading the above posts properly!

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Kingdom- Animal
Phylum-Chordata
Sub Phylum- Vertebrata
Class- Chondricthyes- cartelaginous fish-of which Sharks are a part.

I majored in Zoology at Uni. 8)

Go SHARKS.

Crusader

Bench
Mel I don't have a problem, hence the lol smiley geez #-o
I was hassling FM because he didn't say hello actually... whatever :roll:

Melstar

Juniors
Crusader said:
Mel I don't have a problem, hence the lol smiley geez #-o
I was hassling FM because he didn't say hello actually... whatever :roll:
calm down for a second. Why would he say hello to you?? Not to be rude, but its not like you guys know each other that well at all. :lol:
I used the :lol: so that makes everything ok!

Crusader

Bench
I was having a joke Mel, god sometimes you and I are like chalk and cheese gf #-o
And you didn't use the :lol: the first time biatch :p

Latest posts