What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Sharks

Aragorn

First Grade
Stating the obvious, but we'll either win by plenty this weekend or it will be a repeat X3 of the last 2 games.

ozbash

Referee
Ummm ... any chance broncos70 has asked an innocent question but Ozbash has confused him with that other broncos2010 tool?

It probably his little sister.

Anyone who reports a post for being gently coerced to F.O doesnt belong here.

Bit of forum cleansing never went astray.

Glad Wills stuck up for me, might shutup if we get more golds than aussie...

Blair

Coach
It was first mentioned in the tipping thread but...Hey, if the Dragons, Knights, Tigers, Titans (and Raiders - but they're miles behind on f/a anyway) all lose - and we win - we're back in the top eight! (no Einstein). As a stroke of luck they're all playing other teams too, so they can actually 'all lose'.

What was all this 'our season's over' crap?

What a round.

Last edited:

Warmess

Juniors
Lets watch the Sharks _not_ give up an 18 point lead.

Absolutely disgusting performance so far. We deserve the spoon with this kind of shit coming out. Blueless obviously likes to talk it big but seems to fundamentally lack any ability to actually coach an NRL side.

The sad thing is I'm not even angry watching this, it's somewhat amusing to see how we're bumbling all over the field trying to imitate something resembling a league team.

Blair

Coach
I hope that opportunistic field goal right on H/T doesn't make the difference to our season! It would be typical if it did.

4-21. I'm back over the road to the club to watch the 2nd Half. Still haven't written our boys off, it might be one of the great turnarounds.

Tupou's looking good! Paddy (on attack) looking promising.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Agree to an extent, but some of the basics of rugby league should still be there, the defense has been so bad, Sharks players always getting the best of the contact and popping out the other side

There is the old saying about defense being all about attitude, if that runs true then the attitude is very poor

Warmess

Juniors
Far to much inexperience out there!

Thumbs down? He's 100% right. Regardless of the fact that we have an inexperienced side out there, the effort that's being put in is absolutely non-existent. This from a side that NEEDS to win this game or the season is truly over.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Once Carney scored against the run of play that was it. The last two weeks (even 3 if you consider the Broncos loss a bit missed chance) have really knocked the stuffing out of us mentally.

1. Kevin Locke 65 Games
2. Bill Tupou 48
3. Ben Henry 19
4. Lewis Brown 79
5. Manu Vatuvei 147
6. James Maloney 74
7. Shaun Johnson 34
8. Russell Packer 96
9. Nathan Friend 149
10. Ben Matulino 105
11. Feleti Mateo 135
12. Elijah Taylor 40
13. Sebastine Ikahihfo 1
14. Carlos Tuimavave 0
15. Sione Lousi 28
16. Jacob Lillyman 135
17. Steve Rapira 34
Average: 69.94

Scorpio30

Bench
Warriors on attack....player looks left...no options...player looks right...no options...player starts running sideways and trys to get outside his marker...too slow.

Current Injuries

Ropati, Jerome 138
Rapira, Sam 129
Mannering, Simon 164
Luck, Micheal 222
Mara, Alehana 14
Hurrell, Konrad 14
Fisiiahi, Glen 8

A big chunk of our experience!
Doesn't really make me feel any better though!

Locke looks to be a shell of his former shelf as well out there playing.

Only team with more injuries going into this round was Bulldogs and they brought there way out of that situation!

Frailty

First Grade
Bad luck guys.

As much as I love seeing the sharks get a 40 point win (it is extremely rare for us), I hate to think what supporters are going through. There was just nothing from the Warriors that really tested our defence.

You do have a good team, but the structures in place just aren't right. Hopefully this gets sorted out quick for you guys, but stick in there!