What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V The Donkeys

Exsilium

First Grade
We seem to be getting back to winning games off the back of grinding away and applying constant pressure.

If we could score the points at the end of the right sets, we’d shut teams out in the first half.

chrisD

Coach
I didn’t see it but if Luai did purposely put hands on an official and not incidentally then he should get suspended for at least a week, this isn’t soccer, there should be consequences for that.

Fangs

Coach
I didn’t see it but if Luai did purposely put hands on an official and not incidentally then he should get suspended for at least a week, this isn’t soccer, there should be consequences for that.

I agree he did as well.

It's definitely a step too far and they shouldn't over look it in the post match.

Girds89

Bench
Tonight was probably close to the best he's ever looked.

People are very very quick to forget how good he was for aus on an edge. Best in the wc.

People also don't understand we have f**k all on an edge coming through...

Salmon, hosking and who geyer.... when soro leaves... please. Everyone on here needs to get a grip

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Was a pat on the shoulder and said sorry instantly

Flashstep

Juniors
Dissapointed with the tries we bombed but other then that a great performance, especially in defence. Gotta give Brisbane credit they never gave up even after they were pretty much gassed after the 20th minute.

Latest posts