What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V The Donkeys

Girds89

Bench
Deserves a suspension. Pretty blatant.

Hynes gets the blues 6.
Man I hope you're takings the piss haha.

He literally puts he's hands up after and says sorry twice... .

Players pull him away whilst he's still saying sorry.

And that's why the touchy did eff all with it lol... you think if luai pushed him than mouths off its not a penalty or a send off hahah. Get a grip...

Surely you aren't serious

Girds89

Bench
Luai will get punished but not sure if it’s suspension or fine. Happy enough with the win, good effort overall, should’ve put more points on we bombed a few. Shit surface there at Suncorp they need to sort that out. Nice to see Nath do some damage with his running game, shame we could score off the two he went through and passed. Martin was very good again, his offloads were great tonight.

No he won't.. nothing said by touchy on field. Completely innocent thing..

Panthers fans turning on luai.

Wonder what posters would say if that'd been yeo...

Luai does more than most for his community... charity work etc... media loves reporting him as a grub and seems it's brainwashed many I'm here

betcats

Referee
No he won't.. nothing said by touchy on field. Completely innocent thing..

Panthers fans turning on luai.

Wonder what posters would say if that'd been yeo...

Luai does more than most for his community... charity work etc... media loves reporting him as a grub and seems it's brainwashed many I'm here

Im not brainwashed I think he thought it was a player but either way it was a push on the touchy, not an incidental touch. I think there’s a pretty good chance the mrc does something.

Girds89

Bench
Turuva has been great everywhere except finishing, just doesn’t have that instinct and nose for the line like Taylan had last year.

He lacks taylans x factor but he's work rate and ball safety is better...

They have both been top class rookies.

Here's hoping taylan can come back 110% and jag a centre spot

Girds89

Bench
Im not brainwashed I think he thought it was a player but either way it was a push on the touchy, not an incidental touch. I think there’s a pretty good chance the mrc does something.
So what I'd it was yeo??

Are you seriously telling me you'd think the same thing....

Unconscious bias at its finest

betcats

Referee
So what I'd it was yeo??

Yes I would think exactly the same. If Yeo did that I’d be saying there’s a good chance he will get in trouble for it.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He lacks taylans x factor but he's work rate and ball safety is better...

They have both been top class rookies.

Here's hoping taylan can come back 110% and jag a centre spot
A Turuva/May edge is very interesting. I'd like to see them swap positions here and there during a game

Girds89

Bench
Soro in the 2nd row again was brilliant...

Many doubters on here but he's just growing into that role.

Everyone's loving hosking but hosking doesn't have an offload... soro is just so threatening... no kiks levels but for 1/3rd the coin he's brilliant... as I knew he would be

mxlegend99

Referee
So what I'd it was yeo??

It doesnt matter who it is. Or why they did it.

You can't do that to match officials. He did it twice. The second time to apologise for the first time. Not a minor brushing of the referee either. Full on contact. Pretty blatant and we don't want to get favoritism by having it ignored.

He should be punished for it. Might seem harsh. But whether it was Luai, Cleary, Yeo or Kenny. The punishment should be the same. Whatever the punishment is for that. He should cop it.

BxTom

Bench
Good win and great effort by all the boys.Im not being negative but i reckon the team would be better with garner in for luke and a better finisher on the left wing in place of turuva.Why kenny stays on when luke is on fascinates me.Its a like for like put 1 on take 1 off.

agree, Luke is getting very predictable with his darts from Dummy Half.

Girds89

Bench
It doesnt matter who it is. Or why they did it.

You can't do that to match officials. He did it twice. The second time to apologise for the first time. Not a minor brushing of the referee either. Full on contact. Pretty blatant and we don't want to get favoritism by having it ignored.

He should be punished for it. Might seem harsh. But whether it was Luai, Cleary, Yeo or Kenny. The punishment should be the same. Whatever the punishment is for that. He should cop it.

Well nath and Ivan don't think so...

Nath says in the presser that luai acknowledged he touched the ref thinking it was turuva than immediately touches him again to apologise...

What a precious society we live in lol...

I mean ffs touchy had no issues and play on yet panthers fans are turning on luai...

That'll do me..

You can literally read his leaps and see him say sorry twice... haha. Fmd.

Girds89

Bench
I lol at people that just won't to point out luai touching a ref... been barely anything in the media about it... deadset more carry on here...

Yet a on field ref over turned a video ref decision tonight and most are silent on that....

That's never happened in the history of the nrl...

Suprised more has been made off that..

I thought it was blatant cheating tbh to get brissie back in it... on field ref saved them and himself of embarrassment from a horrendous call.

Walsh deadset never even looked to contest it...

And was that the worst call of the night... probs not...

The flop on soro in the 1st half on the open break was one of if not the worst I've ever seen... by stages... been 10 in the bin for 100 years

Fangs

Coach
Luai 100% pushed that referee.

Doesn't mean much depending on how he plays next game. Soon forgotten if he keeps his current form.

Girds89

Bench
How? He plays super hard aggressive footy wherever he plays. He runs hard and Hits hard when he starts But he can do it for longer and more effectively on an edge.

Putting him on the bench is a waste.

You really do get attracted to shiny things.

Smugs been bagging salmon for 2 years yet now he must back him to be a starter next year.....

Cause I mean he wants marto at prop....

Soro by all reports is leaving....

That leaves salmon and hosking.... geyer on the bench...

Thank God posters on hers aren't in charge.

Marto will be on an edge for atleast the next 3 years... thats not to say he's not a good middle but it's where he's needed for us right now.

There is no way to explain it otherwise.

A fully fit jfh, leota, l Smith is still very good