What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

nontime111

Juniors
I think youve all shown what brainwashed mainstream sheep you are m I dont hate you, I feel sorry for you....but am sick of the projections on here to us in the know...so im no longer discussing politics with any of you , ONLY league from now on...its impossible to have a debate with such hateful angry abusive people here...those who dont even care...and have not done any work on it...just know it alls, total idiocy and people who do NO research so lazy pfft!
SO glad I said my piece know I know whos on here....brainwashed...mainstream...sheep... so Ill stick to footy, most of you here know NOTHING about any of the agendas Frank and I speak of... so to me, youre a waste of time talking to as you have done NO research!
Also as a CHRISTIAN we are NOT going away so suck it up ANTIFA commo debauched atheist and satanist supporting snowflakes and go wear your rainbow bikinis well stay REAL men and protectors of our kids futures....

TruSaint

Referee
yes no governments have ever ever 'conspired' before to f*&%^ us up...nah impossible governments all over LOVE us!
Franks the only one with a clue here....youre all mainstream brainwashed sheep we laugh at and feel sorry for
haha...

b4afd96892e3fc79184d05aa31425d0461476089cd497957723fce1dc04e5d30.jpg

TruSaint

Referee
I think youve all shown what brainwashed mainstream sheep you are m I dont hate you, I feel sorry for you....but am sick of the projections on here to us in the know...so im no longer discussing politics with any of you , ONLY league from now on...its impossible to have a debate with such hateful angry abusive people here...those who dont even care...and have not done any work on it...just know it alls, total idiocy and people who do NO research so lazy pfft!
SO glad I said my piece know I know whos on here....brainwashed...mainstream...sheep... so Ill stick to footy, most of you here know NOTHING about any of the agendas Frank and I speak of... so to me, youre a waste of time talking to as you have done NO research!
Also as a CHRISTIAN we are NOT going away so suck it up ANTIFA commo debauched atheist and satanist supporting snowflakes and go wear your rainbow bikinis well stay REAL men and protectors of our kids futures....

#MAGA

Crush

Coach
WTF?

nontime111

Juniors
its got nothing to with one man now has it...its an agenda and hes controlled opposition, all you guys do is PLAY the MAN...it means your not able to argue against the agenda, so you just pick on individuals who are try
exactly, we need a TRUMP here , an outsider, NON politician with balls of steel to clean up the swamp...

TruSaint

Referee
its got nothing to with one man now has it...its an agenda and hes controlled opposition, all you guys do is PLAY the MAN...it means your not able to argue against the agenda, so you just pick on individuals who are try

exactly, we need a TRUMP here , an outsider, NON politician with balls of steel to clean up the swamp...

LOL,

you called some here "commo debauched atheist and satanist supporting snowflakes and go wear your rainbow bikinis "

Last edited:

independent

Juniors
A couple of points
  • The remarks aren’t homophobic. He is stating a view he has formulated as to what will happen to people that he considers to be sinners. Stating that view point as repugnant as it may be doesn't constitute him or the statement being homophobic.
  • Not just some religious leaders but also many christians hold exactly the same point of view as Folau. They often say "they pray for them" and ask that they be "forgiven" and that shits me to tears let alone the supercilious grin they give (ala ScuMo) as if they have god on their side which again IMO just shows how contemptuous some of them are.
  • Easy to pick on Folau because he is willing to state his beliefs whereas so many others hide behind the church and cry out that they have no religious freedom which is simply incorrect but of course they hate it when someone holds them to account with what modern society considers acceptable.
I am new on this Forum, for what its worth Folau is simply reading from the Bible, if people want to Ban him for that then they should Ban the Bible, its been around for thousands of years so Folau is not saying anything new.
Surely some gay people would have read the bible and probably dint take any notice, thats what they should do with Folau, but what I noticed lately is this, if you don't agree with someone you call them names or ban them from certain things, gone are the days were people could have difference of opinion and agree to disagree and still be friends.....

nontime111

Juniors
just a response about the hate I recieved on here the other night for merely saying im a Christian...and for being against the gay agenda on here, thats the only people here im addressing, they know who they are.

nontime111

Juniors
LOL,

you called some here "commo debauched atheist and satanist supporting snowflakes and go wear your rainbow bikinis "

How's this, as one Christian to another. GO f**k yourself.
are you gay? why do you want me to have anal sex with myself? idiot

Crush

Coach

Ringo, about time to take the drumsticks and take a break I reckon.
You've just told everyone (except Frank of course) to go f**k themselves.

nontime111

Juniors
Im addressing only those who DID give me hate silly not anyone else! , for merely saying im Christian, if thats not you, then you wont be triggered now will you? Im only giving the raspberry to those who gave me so much hate the other night.. if thats not you then ignore it, simple as that....but that my ten cents, Ive got a right to give it back should go back and see the crap i got for doing nothing

nontime111

Juniors
sorry for the over reaction... its hard being Christian these days...Im just sticking up for myself from the haters..I only do this when pushed so im glad someone still has a brain and listens to others opinions without kicking heads, I had to kick a few I had so much hate the other night for merely saying im one of the 40 percent against gay marraige...its my right to express it this was about it...but I dont think Gay people should be in anyway punished! i dont support what Izzty wrote...only his right to say it

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sorry for the over reaction... its hard being Christian these days...Im just sticking up for myself from the haters..I only do this when pushed so im glad someone still has a brain and listens to others opinions without kicking heads, I had to kick a few I had so much hate the other night for merely saying im one of the 40 percent against gay marraige...its my right to express it this was about it...but I dont think Gay people should be in anyway punished! i dont support what Izzty wrote...only his right to say it
Wasn’t it you who brought up “the gay agenda”?

nontime111

Juniors
I have 3 broken bones, broken knee, big toe on one foot and broken ankle on the other, I an sorry If I over react...I have no beef with anyone here I just refuse to take hate, for merely being Christian against gay agenda...and ALL my gay friends here voted against gay marriage also as they research the bigger agenda, that all that was, was a trojan horse for everything else being legalised in future...beasty sex, marry your dog, kiddy fiddling the lot...the gay marriage thing had NOTHING to do with simply gay marriage if it was I would have supported it...but for us in the know, it had nothing to do with just the gay thing...wait and see...its already started, *deleted* LOVE IS LOVE remember? no its not...and ill fight for it to the end... I cant help it if m privvy to this info and you arent...im here to save the kids and I always ill try my best to...

Last edited by a moderator:

nontime111

Juniors
Wasn’t it you who brought up “the gay agenda”?
yes and it was you who piled on the hate and hateful personal attacks as if you know me at all...so end that shit and talk about the agenda, stop playing the man, its cheap and shows youve immediately lost any argument..it has nothing to do with me so leave me out of it

Latest posts