What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Or a change in inclination or preference due to a change in the make up of the elements within ones body that dictate the difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals.
What are these 'elements'? The gay gene?

If such a thing existed, does that mean you can become homosexual? Careful what you wish for possm.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
All this push back from the anti-gay lobby is largely due to the gay marriage plebiscite. The fact is, the majority of Australians voted in favour of same-sex marriage. A vast majority of 62%. If it was a general election, that would be considered a landslide.

This is despite it being a non-compulsory postal vote that actually favoured the fervour of the anti-gay lobby.

Immediately following the vote, we saw religious groups demanding protection for themselves. Protection from what? Christian groups in particular were demanding the freedom to practice their religion. But this was never taken away. If anything, the christian church in Australia has always enjoyed innumerable freedoms and protections, but it just doesn't extend to areas of hate speech or discrimination in the work place. Indeed, the greatest threat to the church seems to come from within their own ranks.

But at the end of the day, the ant-gay brigade just need to get used to the fact that they lost the national debate. I appreciate that some folks are having trouble accepting it, but what's the point of being forever miserable over something that is basically none of your business?

possm

Coach
All this push back from the anti-gay lobby is largely due to the gay marriage plebiscite. The fact is, the majority of Australians voted in favour of same-sex marriage. A vast majority of 62%. If it was a general election, that would be considered a landslide.

This is despite it being a non-compulsory postal vote that actually favoured the fervour of the anti-gay lobby.

Immediately following the vote, we saw religious groups demanding protection for themselves. Protection from what? Christian groups in particular were demanding the freedom to practice their religion. But this was never taken away. If anything, the christian church in Australia has always enjoyed innumerable freedoms and protections, but it just doesn't extend to areas of hate speech or discrimination in the work place. Indeed, the greatest threat to the church seems to have is from within their own ranks.

But at the end of the day, the ant-gay brigade just need to get used to the fact that they lost the national debate. I appreciate that some folks are having trouble accepting it, but what's the point of being forever miserable over something that is basically none of your business?
I don't support the anti-gay thing. I support freedom of speech and freedom of people to live according to their beliefs. The exption is when hate and violence is being invoked.

Many religious groups live by rules and doctrine of the past and so do non-religious groups. Neither a perfect but at least they should be given the freedom to live according to their beliefs.

I am a firm believer that some religious groups that require their clergy to be celibate, have by doing so, turn their religion into a safe haven for paedophiles and homosexuals. The catholic church is a prim example but not the only one.

Old Timer

Coach
Folau who is at the centre of this thread is in fact not homophobic but by the look of it some in here definitely are.
Looking at some of the posts in this thread I wonder if some people have ever met or got to know a gay person, let alone be friends with one.
The stupidity contained in some of the posts is beyond belief.
Time for some to actually bother to find out the truth instead of harbouring stupid fears, animosities and hatred.

Gareth67

First Grade
None of this sh*t was of concern to this forum until we elected a Sharks supporter as Prime Minister.

Co-incidence? I think not.

Now that’s what they call ‘ a curved ball ‘ one that has come out of the left field . :yum:

In fact now that I think about it , possibly the only post that truly does make any sense .

chewbacca

Juniors
Here is Overhauling Straight America. It is the game plan that was drawn up by Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill in 1985 or so. This game plan has been implemented pretty much to the letter. One of the most interesting things that was said in their book was that they didn't believe that people were simply born gay, but they were going to run a propaganda campaign to say that they were born gay. The word homophobia is New Speak. I have got an Oxford dictionary from 1983 and the word homophobia is not in it.
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

In 1969 guy named Dr Richard Day, who was head medic for the department of Planned Parenthood and Planning, gave a very revealing speech about the future world system. He said he was free to speak now, because there was nothing anyone would do to stop them. He spoke on many varied topics and made many predictions about the future from sport, fast food being bad for you and becoming popular, higher rates of divorce and getting the father out of the home, cars being the same, except for minor things like chrome (think if the Toyota Lexus and the Commodore that was the same car), drug use being promoted and encouraged, kids spending more time in school and learning less, sex education in schools, Soccer becoming big in the US, girls playing soccer instead of playing with dolls, prostitution to become legal, gambling to become legal, If you control what people say, then you control what people think, people that are moved from one country to another are more easily socially engineered, contraceptions to be sold at petrol stations and supermarkets and on full display, music would get worse, abortion would be legalised, The local GP would become a thing of the past, destroying Christianity.

Day also had this to say about homosexuality.

People would be given permission to be homosexual

Homosexuality would be promoted and encouraged even though they knew it was bizarre and abnormal behaviour and and those who were stupid enough to go along with the propaganda, including those who support it, did not deserve a place in the new world system

No one better dare speak out against homosexuality in the future. We now have hate speech laws that serve that purpose.

That they have the power to make homosexuality and abortion morally right and the power to change them back if they choose to do so.

I recommend you all take the time to listen to what Dr Richard Day had to say in 1969.

Great, not only do we have an imbecile for a coach, no good centres or a ball playing forward. But worse of all i find out that some of my fellow dragons supporters are idiotic bigots. If i wanted to read alt right ideologies i would subscribe to 8chan not a footy forum.
if you want to talk nonsense get on there with all the other looney tunes.
Ashamed and embarrassed.

grouch

First Grade
Great, not only do we have an imbecile for a coach, no good centres or a ball playing forward. But worse of all i find out that some of my fellow dragons supporters are idiotic bigots. If i wanted to read alt right ideologies i would subscribe to 8chan not a footy forum.
if you want to talk nonsense get on there with all the other looney tunes.
Ashamed and embarrassed.
Every community has a raving unhinged cretin or two. Frank is ours. We try to ignore it.

nontime111

Juniors
wow, you know us personally, a total expert on each and every conservative who isnt in bed with the gay agenda...and were not just 'bigots' now simply for having a differing opinion to you which is our god given right, ( or last I heard we were still a democracy not Stalins Russia) but were 'idiotic bigots' still not even having met us at all or asked any questions at all either...

and youre making up words now, 'alt right' sounds like youve been watching too much Antifa cultural marxist garbage like SBS and ABC mate.... the more tantys you lefties have and the insults and attempted bullying just show you are the 'bigot' thats clear, for trying to shut down anyone who dissagrees with you, the progressive lefty way....that is the only pathetic thing here

you lost the argument the second you tied to intimidate and shut down someones free speech

yes youre the only bigot here...

Old Timer

Coach
The hardest people on minorities is very often the people who were once minorities themselves.
Pity ancient Rome didn't have more lions.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wow, you know us personally, a total expert on each and every conservative who isnt in bed with the gay agenda...and were not just 'bigots' now simply for having a differing opinion to you which is our god given right, ( or last I heard we were still a democracy not Stalins Russia) but were 'idiotic bigots' still not even having met us at all or asked any questions at all either...

and youre making up words now, 'alt right' sounds like youve been watching too much Antifa cultural marxist garbage like SBS and ABC mate.... the more tantys you lefties have and the insults and attempted bullying just show you are the 'bigot' thats clear, for trying to shut down anyone who dissagrees with you, the progressive lefty way....that is the only pathetic thing here

you lost the argument the second you tied to intimidate and shut down someones free speech

yes youre the only bigot here...
You truly do seem to be a man of the world, so may I ask a few questions?

Pray tell, what is this "gay agenda"?
What is "free speech"?
Donald Trump: Good or bad?
In your opinion, who runs Australia?
Do you believe in vigilante justice?
Ice Cream: Vanilla or chocolate?
Music: Country or western?

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
images

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You truly do seem to be a man of the world, so may I ask a few questions?

Pray tell, what is this "gay agenda"?
What is "free speech"?
Donald Trump: Good or bad?
In your opinion, who runs Australia?
Do you believe in vigilante justice?
Ice Cream: Vanilla or chocolate?
Music: Country or western?
Can I answer too?

what is this "gay agenda"? A population reduction excercise aimed at reducing the number of babies born, part funded by extinction rebellion.

What is "free speech"? A campaign to release Johnathan Speechworth from Cooma prison.

Donald Trump: Good or bad? Sexy

In your opinion, who runs Australia? The Illawarra mafia

Do you believe in vigilante justice? Is there any other kind?

Ice Cream: Vanilla or chocolate? Neither. Rainbow.

Music: Country or western? Whichever genre Barnsey fits into.

Old Timer

Coach
Can I answer too?

what is this "gay agenda"? A population reduction excercise aimed at reducing the number of babies born, part funded by extinction rebellion.

What is "free speech"? A campaign to release Johnathan Speechworth from Cooma prison.

Donald Trump: Good or bad? Sexy

In your opinion, who runs Australia? The Illawarra mafia

Do you believe in vigilante justice? Is there any other kind?

Ice Cream: Vanilla or chocolate? Neither. Rainbow.

Music: Country or western? Whichever genre Barnsey fits into.
Clearly over reaching as usual.
You asked a legitimate question but just ploughed on whilst not waiting for your question to be answered.
If you weren't going to wait for an answer why ask it in the 1st place?
Bad form on your part.

SBD82

Coach
You asked a legitimate question but just ploughed on whilst not waiting for your question to be answered.
Bad form on your part.
Take it back to the swamp OT.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bad form on your part.
Sod off

TruSaint

Referee
In 1969 guy named Dr Richard Day, who was head medic for the department of Planned Parenthood and Planning, gave a very revealing speech about the future world system. He said he was free to speak now, because there was nothing anyone would do to stop them. He spoke on many varied topics and made many predictions about the future from sport, fast food being bad for you and becoming popular, higher rates of divorce and getting the father out of the home, cars being the same, except for minor things like chrome (think if the Toyota Lexus and the Commodore that was the same car), drug use being promoted and encouraged, kids spending more time in school and learning less, sex education in schools, Soccer becoming big in the US, girls playing soccer instead of playing with dolls, prostitution to become legal, gambling to become legal, If you control what people say, then you control what people think, people that are moved from one country to another are more easily socially engineered, contraceptions to be sold at petrol stations and supermarkets and on full display, music would get worse, abortion would be legalised, The local GP would become a thing of the past, destroying Christianity.

Yep, Dr Dick was a wise old bugger... :rolleyes:

How dare girls play football ( soccer ) and leave their dolls gathering dust. FMD.