What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas/Rnd 1 thread.

Interesting to see that Souths players majority not even trying to play the ball with foot and Allowed to go.
All marginal passes being allowed to go.
Interesting to to see, let's see if we get that leeway next week

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What odds the Rabbitohs start the season 0 and 3?
I reckon they’re a myth.
Could even be 0 and 5 or 1 and 5.

Hard start up draw and the Bulldog's who showed nothing in the trials. I think there was some intent in that though

DJDL

First Grade
Could even be 0 and 5 or 1 and 5.

Hard start up draw and the Bulldog's who showed nothing in the trials. I think there was some intent in that though

Yeah the only thing stopping me posting something more pessimistic is the Dogs in Rd4.

The Dogs look to have improved some, but I couldn’t pick them to beat the Bunnies.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This coverage is cringe worthy
Fox is fuxed.
My kayo is still on hiatus and will see how long that lasts - probally not long as it’s cheaper to watch with the sound down that go to the pub.
On Vegas, it’s a take it or leave it for me. On one hand, impressed at the push to go to some extreme with promoting the game, on the other….. the whole gambling part of the game is so woven into the game it’s a worry.

Weaponhead

Coach
Easts v Donks was a good game. Tough with strong defence and moments of high skill. Souffs won't knuckle down and do the hard stuff. They want highlight plays to get out of trouble.