What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas/Rnd 1 thread.

Eion

First Grade
Not for me.
But if you haven’t been to Vegas and have always wanted to go, then that would be a good time to hit it.

Our chances would increase as we would be happy to go as home team.
We would give up the home team magic round for this.

jc155776

Coach
f**k going to Vegas to watch NRL.

It’s a great place, but time in begasbetter spent seeing NFL, Ice Hockey (trust me, way better live, it’s an amazing show the Golden Knighgs put on), UFC or massive superstar comedy and music acts.

Special K

Coach
I reckon it will be Panthers, Storm, Warriors and..... Raiders because of the LV Raiders. I reckon we will get in there the year after with the cosmo stuff.

Honestly it was a a great few days but I wouldn't go just for it. Also pretty funny Sharks fans keen to go to Vegas but won't go to the SFS.

Quigs

Immortal
Are they offering pensioner concessions?

Next year hey, might be in the middle of a civil war. You do realise that there are 880 million firearms in circulation over there and 330 million imbecile inhabitants.

It would be a pass from me anyhow. Vegas does absolutely nothing for me.

Faraway, so close
Up with the static and the radio
With satellite television
You can go anywhere
Miami, New Orleans
London, Belfast and Berlin
I've never been to the U-S-A
I am a slave for the minimal wage
Detroit, New York and L-A
But I'm stuck in the U-K

shadowboxer

First Grade
Faraway, so close
Up with the static and the radio
With satellite television
You can go anywhere
Miami, New Orleans
London, Belfast and Berlin
Frightening that I knew the song straight off the bat. Early 1990’s, travelling through Europe and that amongst other filler Irish tracks floating in the ether of clubs, pubs and the like…. Great times, fair to middling music like any port in a storm

Latest posts