What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

versus Sea Eagles...

Rich102

Staff member
I thought the half time report from the sheds was telling. Cleary was unhappy with the defence.

This side doesn't know what to do on attack!

Cleary has to go - this is going to get ugly.

Micistm

Bench
I thought the half time report from the sheds was telling. Cleary was unhappy with the defence.

This side doesn't know what to do on attack!

Cleary has to go - this is going to get ugly.

I'm baffled, it was horrendous to watch. While I was furious with the reffing calls it didn't cost us the game that's for certain.
I don't know, you get a couple of weeks where they're enjoyable to watch, then it all collapses to this garbage again. It always seems to return to this lack lustre lethargic mess where they just look completely lost.

Micistm

Bench
Please. That wasn't a headbutt, he leaned in and nudged heads. Seriously.

We get fined for coming out 3min late and our waterboy Wiki trying to prevent a brawl. So if they are going to be that stickler for rules, they had better be consistant and follow them onfield too!;-):lol:

Micistm

Bench
I could chuck some poor calls back at ya mate ;)

I am staggered at how appalling the Warriors attack was, some of the worst at NRL level I have seen for a long time

It's another good point when thinking about it too...when you get a few calls against you, it frustrates you more if the team you're following is terrible, makes you angrier due to your team doing nothing for you either...:lol:

mean

Juniors
The upside of Hohaia not doing that is that it allows him to get into first reciever and do some play making and kicking.......:sarcasm:

Hohaia is mud!! Who wants a fullback who thinks he's a half back? No wonder he tops the receivers stats, the little munchkin gets the ball most times for limited results. He's either got no vision or no one listens to him to know what the f*** he wants to do. He's the weak link on attack, particularly from a playmakers/first receivers perspective.

I'd chuck Inu into fullback. At least he's looking to support and his takes under the kick have improved.

Rich102

Staff member
Hohaia is mud!! Who wants a fullback who thinks he's a half back? No wonder he tops the receivers stats, the little munchkin gets the ball most times for limited results. He's either got no vision or no one listens to him to know what the f*** he wants to do. He's the weak link on attack, particularly from a playmakers/first receivers perspective.

I'd chuck Inu into fullback. At least he's looking to support and his takes under the kick have improved.

Yep. I wouldn't mind seeing Inu at fullback.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Seymour and issac john need to be given a go and locke back in

sorry they have already tried that. haha
I would be pretty motivated playing for the vulcans atm.
At this rate blokes like godinet and metcalfe are certs to make their debut this year.

Even blokes like Nafetalai and Kingi are possibilities.