What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Manly Photos

ozbash

Referee
Captured these from a dodgy southerner who ventured north to meet the locals and the team.

The Menace and a rugby league nut
PM2.jpg

The Menace and the Boss
PM1.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
Who's the ugly f**k in the old school Warriors jumper? He looks like a closet homo. In fact, I'd go as far as to say he almost looks Cantabrian. Poor b@stard.

Iafeta

Referee
Serious? It's leaguenut...? Of course I was joking, I was only to jibe up the Todd Blackadder/Mark Hammett lover.

Talk about backfire.

ozbash

Referee
but wait, theres more....

SBW and his hero
DSCF1170.jpg

From the Stacey Jones Lounge
DSCF1182.jpg

Jamoa Jam
DSCF1187.jpg

Manly trying to warm up- Tooves trying to shut up
DSCF1191.jpg

Rich102

Staff member
Boy, that '77 team bring back memories! I watched all three games live. Glad to see Denis Williams, he was NZ's Brett Kenny. A truly brilliant footballer.
I understood he was very sick some years ago, does anyone know any more about him now?
Why didn't they bring the guy's from Australia?

ozbash

Referee
just saw a pic of skinner...

How do you post photos?

open an account/join www.photobucket.com
resize your pics, these were 2579 x 1467 so i just knocked the thousand digit off, eg, 579x467 and 'save as'

Go to your new photobucket, click 'browse',, click 'open' and when you hav e selected your pics (up to 20 at a time i think) click ' upload.

takes a little while depending what time of day it is (huuuuge site) , then yr uploaded photo will appear in your photobucket album.

under your photo is a box with 4-5 options and i think the last one is "img". when you click that it will say 'copied'.

go to your thread and right clk, paste and bobs your uncle...

if i can do it.....................

resizing is the biggy, photobucket auto sizes but they are still a bit big for the lu pages.. i usually go 600x400

have a go mate.

Iafeta said:
Who's the ugly f**k in the old school Warriors jumper? He looks like a closet homo.
Don't worry sweetie, I'll help him out. In fact I think I'll take him along next time I go to NZ Wigglers house for a bit of afternoon delight. :kiss: :hg: :ls: