What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viable option to replace Griffin or should he stay.

Royce is King

Juniors
F%$k me.... we have just beat a team that has been playing great footy this year.... and all the same bitches come on and have a cry about the coach..... guys hes not going going anywhere and if you cant cop it ...apply for Gould's job so you can sack him.... or f%$ k off so we can support our club.
Great win .

mxlegend99

Referee
F%$k me.... we have just beat a team that has been playing great footy this year.... and all the same bitches come on and have a cry about the coach..... guys hes not going going anywhere and if you cant cop it ...apply for Gould's job so you can sack him.... or f%$ k off so we can support our club.
Great win .
You Clearly looked at the result without watching the game.

We won... but that was a f**king terrible win considering how much went our way. Doesnt get more unconvincing then that.

martielang

Bench
You Clearly looked at the result without watching the game.

We won... but that was a f**king terrible win considering how much went our way. Doesnt get more unconvincing then that.

Thought our attitude was right tonight we didn't drop our bundle & while our execution was down, we kept plugging away.

Attitude is 100% the coach too, so All credit to Griffin.

Royce is King

Juniors
MX I Watched it.... we just beat a top 4 team.... I could not give a shit how ugly it was... plenty of top teams win those ugly games and it can define a season. The sack the coach line is deadset boring.... hes had 1 full season and made the semis.... 2nd youngest team in the comp..
If you want to support a club that win every game they should, never have bad games..... i suggest you buy a storm membership and your winging will stop.

OldPanther

Coach
Great win .

With a 14 - 4 penalty count and a mountain of possession/field position we couldn't convert. All credit to their attitude and I hope it means we pick up from here but that game in isolation is kind of meaningless as far as discussing the coach is concerned.

Fangs

Coach
Can't believe those comments from Griffin ('nothing about football'). Its as big a cop out as I have ever heard.

forby

Juniors
Bad attitude - blame the coach. Good attitude - not the coach.
Lose - blame the coach. Win - not the coach.
Really, it is getting boring!
Like it or not he is hear to stay. Get over it for goodness sake!