What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

Apey

Staff member
I highly doubt it's going to end atm, only PP, HH & Smiley haven't voted and this is a pretty bad time to expect people to be participating in the thread.

Apey

Staff member
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It's in the write-up there.

Getting rid of the Bison guy is mutually beneficial.

From my perspective it's one less role-blocker to block me and one less killer to kill my protector, from yours it's one less killer to take out one of your own and you get a lynch today instead of the equivalent of a no vote.

Nice try but no. Bison isn't a roleblocker he is a killer. I roleblocked you last night.

Apey

Staff member
Be a team player whall. I'm going to roleblock and kill you tonight anyway. :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
4 minutes. If someone is trolling until the deadline they better hope their watch isn't a couple minutes faster than mine. 1 second too late is still too late.

Apey

Staff member
Parra Pride was probably reading through the thread, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Who sets a 2 hour deadline then doesn't make it himself?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 9 Results
--------------------

The town knew what they wanted to do, but as time ticked to an end, they just didn't have the numbers to do it.

--------------------

It is now Night 9. The 2 hour clock restarts from the time of this post. Get those actions in or miss out.

Parra Pride

Referee
Parra Pride was probably reading through the thread, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Who sets a 2 hour deadline then doesn't make it himself?

I didn't use Time Crisis though, I used Splinter Cell. This is another case of someone else f**king around with my powers.

And I was reading through the thread, the problem being I started reading with a minute left.