What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Shit, that was turbo on turbo.

3. Whall, Wesker, Wesker aligned Wesker.....Wesker!
6. Drew - Town
7. DB - Town
16. Apey - Town
17. HH
23. Smiley, he is Little Sister, town aligned Collector of ADAM

HH has to be next. If it gets down to it, and we only have a redirect, redirect to Smiley as he should survive.

Apey

Staff member
Btw, I confirmed DB is Bison... but he is not the biggest threat right now. whall is.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 10 Results
-----------------------------

They found Wesker still lying there in the morning, a satisfied grin on his face.

Shrugging, Cloud unholstered his sword, Big Daddy started up the drill, Isaac Clarke sparked up the Plasma Cutter and the little sister prepared to drain some of that precious ADAM.

Even Bison ran in to deliver a couple of stomps to the head before running away from the scene.

200px-Albert_Wesker_RE5.JPG

Wesker is dead, he was Wesker, Wesker aligned Wesker......Wesker!

---------------------------

It is now Night 10. Let's Finish This!

Apey

Staff member
Shit, that was turbo on turbo.

HH has to be next. If it gets down to it, and we only have a redirect, redirect to Smiley as he should survive.

You're either deliberately ignoring what I say or you have made a mistake. HowHigh's character is town.

DB is Bison.

whall's group is a bigger threat.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You're either deliberately ignoring what I say or you have made a mistake. HowHigh's character is town.

DB is Bison.

whall's group is a bigger threat.

I think I'm misunderstanding. Mis' clearing of DB has had him off my radar for a while.

In any case, this seems to be it so lets get tonight DB and move on with it.

Parra Pride

Coach
I love it when I have an ability that says I can't die on odd days or nights, and then die on an odd night. :crazy:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I love it when I have an ability that says I can't die on odd days or nights, and then die on an odd night. :crazy:

I think Bison's kill punches through any protections. If I am reading it right.

It's been 6 minutes KTF, surely you have everything now :crazy:

Apey

Staff member
I think I'm misunderstanding. Mis' clearing of DB has had him off my radar for a while.

In any case, this seems to be it so lets get tonight DB and move on with it.

Was more talking about the HowHigh part. He's a good guy.

At the end of the game I look forward to finding out if even one of my cleanse-the-cult attempts worked. :lol:

whall15

Coach
At the end of the game I look forward to finding out if even one of my cleanse-the-cult attempts worked. :lol:

I'll tell you right now that they didn't. That's because you didn't try anyone I had recruited.

Apey

Staff member
I tried a bunch of different people and I didn't always have the power, so not surprising. Funny I was going to try Parra Pride today just to be sure :lol: