What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virat Kohli is a f**king sook.

Meth

Staff member
I've got no idea where the idea that Australians don't like players just because they aren't Australian comes from, but it's one of the most patently wrong things I've ever heard....

Yeah, I get that. I think that Kohli is a player that is very polarising and you either like him for the reasons that others hate him or hate him for the reasons that others like him.

Or, you are Indian and you just appreciate that he’s on your team.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Yeah, I get that. I think that Kohli is a player that is very polarising and you either like him for the reasons that others hate him or hate him for the reasons that others like him.

Or, you are Indian and you just appreciate that he’s on your team.

I feel like I fall in this category. I love his brashness especially when cricket is so used to seeing previous Indian players as quiet, meek and almost timid.

He is exactly what India needed to get their players into shape and get them aggressive about their cricket.

I also have no problems with the way that Rabada or Warner play the game in the same way that I have no issue with the way that Amla or Tendulkar play the game

Everyone should just be themselves on the field, if you cross the line too far you will get corrected anyway

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Guy can be whomever he wants to be.

He backs anything his slapable face says with deeds on the field. Up there with the best ever.

Not every bloke need to be a champion off the field.

Face it, you all love seeing him get out.

Eelectrica

Referee
Guy can be whomever he wants to be.

He backs anything his slapable face says with deeds on the field. Up there with the best ever.

Not every bloke need to be a champion off the field.

Face it, you all love seeing him get out.
This is true. The game needs a villain, and Kholi loves playing that role. Brings the crowds, or it would if CA could get their pricing structure right.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've got no idea where the idea that Australians don't like players just because they aren't Australian comes from, but it's one of the most patently wrong things I've ever heard....
It comes from NZ on a tennis court........

Yeah not sure either.

Rahul Dravid is one of my favourite non-Australian players. In their current line up I really like Pujara.

Kallis, Graeme Smith, Alistair Cook (which is temporarily suspended for the Ashes,) Sangakkara, most of the Kiwi side.

DC_fan

Coach
Kohli may well be the best batsman in the world today, but he is also the biggest asshole.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kholi to his credit was quite humble and fair assememt of the 2nd test. Of course they asked his opinion of his dismissal in the 1st dig , he basically said, there is nothing to say, was dealt with on the field and that’s where it stays.

I’ve never minded him, just since we are being the good guys, the double standards by people who would bash our side is laughable, commentators talking up his on field antics as passion, but those same twats were crucifying the Aussie culture for the same thing

typicalfan

Coach
I think Kohli is great value he beats his chest and gets into the contest very different from the usual timid Indian captains of the past.

I think he has some qualities you'd identify with an Aussie cricketer.

He is quite abrasive though.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I think Kohli is great value he beats his chest and gets into the contest very different from the usual timid Indian captains of the past.

I think he has some qualities you'd identify with an Aussie cricketer.

He is quite abrasive though.

Lol.....

Ganguly and Dhoni were dicks too at times.

Amazing how many times India is in these videos.

Last edited:

typicalfan

Coach
Tim Paine is a bigger sook than Kohli. Excuses excuses excuses, a chirp behind the stumps and a hard fought 26 with the bat.

blaza88z

Coach
I just loved how it was all spiritual cricket until India were staring down the barrel in the 2nd test, then it became far from it.