What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual NRL 2004

Kingytek

Juniors
Also, what if a player has been injured in real life preseason games, does that effect our competition?

Dogs Of War

Coach
The 100,000 still counts against you. I was wondering where my money went. If a player is injured in real life, then think about it, of course he isn't going to score any points on the weekend.

I'm scared that the Sharks and Ravens who haven't bought a thing are going to cause some serious trouble come 8:00pm.

Kingytek

Juniors
what happens to them?, either that or they are playing smart.
Ok D.O.W, So, does it depend on how they perform during the season? Sorry, Im new to fantasy league. So, I have to create a squad of 25, in that squad I have 17 players per each team the rest are backup. Out of those backup players what if they arent getting a run in their own clubs, do I suffer?

Dogs Of War

Coach
No. The game works as such, say you have Anasta and he scored 3 tries tries against parramatta in round 1 then you get 12 points for the 3 tries. And if you play him in the forwards and he gets 25 tackles and 15 hitups (total 40) then you get a forward try as well (4 points). Thus anasta would have scored 16 points for you. If they are not named then don't put them in your starting side (unless of course you have to, and believe me you will have to)

Glenn

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I won't be there when the whips are cracking unfortunately, I bowl on Thursday nights but my son will do the honours.

He's a prick too.

LOL EA so you can balme your son for missing out on players ;-)

Glenn said:
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I won't be there when the whips are cracking unfortunately, I bowl on Thursday nights but my son will do the honours.

He's a prick too.

LOL EA so you can balme your son for missing out on players ;-)

Nah, he knows what to do, we'll be right. He's an evil little shit too so some of you guys will be upping your $'s for nothing. :twisted:

Kingytek

Juniors
I'll be at footy training, so my very footysmart gf will be looking after it for me. Im worried she is going to cut one of my fav players that she hates

I've got the opposite problem LJK, my son's favourite player has gone through the roof but he still wants to keep him. I wanna kick him to the kerb.

Raider_69

Post Whore
St Clair Commets Current Squad

Todd Byrne
Matt Cooper
Jason Croker
Ben Cross
Luke Davico
Robert Farah
Joe Galuvao
Phil Graham
Eric Grothe
Nathan Hindmarsh
John Hopoate
Darren Lockyer
Jamaal Lolesi
Willie Manu
Ryan O'Hara
Matt Orford
Matthew Rieck
Brett Seymour
Cameron Smith
Dean Widders

Not a bad squad IMHO

tdcockers

Juniors
i'm still in with a bit of a chance, its touch and go whether i will be around for the fun - im not scheduled to finish at uni until 8. still, if we finish early, i can use the fiber optic internet on campus to gain myself a reaction time advantage :)

_Johnsy

Referee
I have taken a sickie tonight (I was in the watchhouse) so I dont get shafted. If I went I would have come home at midnight to find I had been left with sweet F A. Should be fun come 7pm.

And you 3 bastards leave my 3 big ones alone, you know who you are !!! :evil:

Johnsy

Dogs Of War

Coach
7pm, the battle for the forwards begins, cause mine suck and I would like see how much everyone is prepared to spend.

Dogs Of War

Coach
_Johnsy said:
I have taken a sickie tonight (I was in the watchhouse) so I dont get shafted. If I went I would have come home at midnight to find I had been left with sweet F A. Should be fun come 7pm.

And you 3 bastards leave my 3 big ones alone, you know who you are !!! :evil:

Johnsy

EL MAGIC IS MINE. HANDS OFF JOHNSY

Petey

Juniors
Here is my squad :

1 David Peachy
2 Nathan Blacklock
3 Ryan Cross
4 Nigel Vagana
5 Jameel Lolesi
6 Brad Fittler