What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for rugby league

_Johnsy

Referee
Football World Cup Qualifier - Australia v Uruguay 2005 33.47%
Rugby Union - Bledisloe Cup 2001 Game 2 8.09%
Cricket - World Cup 1999 Semi Final Aus v Sth Africa 13.06%
Basketball - FIBA Women's Final 2006 13.73%
Rugby League - Kangaroos 2003 Ashes Game 1 11.26%
Cricket - World Cup 2003 Final 3.94%
Rugby Union - Wallabies v Lions 2001 Game 2 2.45%
Cricket - Women's World Cup 2005 13.97%

greeneyed

First Grade
Football World Cup Qualifier - Australia v Uruguay 2005 33.31%
Rugby Union - Bledisloe Cup 2001 Game 2 8.05%
Cricket - World Cup 1999 Semi Final Aus v Sth Africa 13.03%
Basketball - FIBA Women's Final 2006 13.81%
Rugby League - Kangaroos 2003 Ashes Game 1 11.5%
Cricket - World Cup 2003 Final 3.93%
Rugby Union - Wallabies v Lions 2001 Game 2 2.43%
Cricket - Women's World Cup 2005 13.89%

http://www.foxsports.com.au/aussievictories

_Johnsy

Referee
I think every one needs to log onto the site a few times each day (after logging out).

Currently

World Cup Qualifier - Australia v Uruguay 2005 33.2%
Union - Bledisloe Cup 2001 Game 2 7.75%
World Cup 1999 Semi Final Aus v Sth Africa 13.07%
FIBA Women's Final 2006 14.49%
Kangaroos 2003 Ashes Game 1 11.43%
Cricket World Cup 2003 Final v India 4.02%
Union - Wallabies v Lions 2001 Game 2 2.38%
Cricket - Women's World Cup 2005 13.62%

There's somethig clearly very strange gone on. The number of people who would have actually seen either of those womens games would be extremely small so there's no way that many people could think those games were worth seeing again. In the early days of voting they were dead last by a big margin and all of a sudden they're in the top four. Someone must have made a pretty big effort to get the womens events up there. I guess we've got to do the same.
I have voted several times but to be honest I've got that game on tape anyway so I could watch it anytime I wanted. I'll still vote though.

Danish

Referee
Bumble said:
Australia v Uruguay Ratings: 2.48 Million

2006 Grand Final: 2.552 Million

SOO 2006: 2.01 Million

Yeah, nowhere near. :roll:

What are the ratings on the game against Italy??

:edit: Found it. 2.8 million people. And thats at 1am in the morning. So much for the "prime time" excuse above by Misty Bee

Woods99

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
I see yawnion is doing very very well

Errr, most people I know have better things to do with their time than to spend their lives endlessly voting on something like this.

However, it might be worth pointing out that the combined vote for the two rugby union games is only one percentage point behind the vote for the only league game.

So maybe league and rugby union are doing "very, very well". Or not. Take your pick.

gaterooze

Bench
Woods99 said:
However, it might be worth pointing out that the combined vote for the two rugby union games is only one percentage point behind the vote for the only league game.

Which just makes it more pathetic. TWO Union games together can't beat the Kangaroos. I thought Union was a World Game? :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
The league ashes game was an awesome game, i remember Great Britian lead all 3 matches of those series with 10 mins to go in each game and lost them all so they were all nail bitters. Great series. In hinsight it could have turned around the GB team, who knows.

The socceroos achievement was big only due to the fact that we were major underdogs and in sport everyone loves the underdogs. If we regularly made the world cup it wouldnt have got the quarter of interest that was shown.

If you guys vote for soccer or whatever else atleast vote for league aswell, dont you wanna see a league game in the top 4 atleast?

Are you stupid enough to believe that there are THAT many people dying to see the women in the basketball and netball? :roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
Geeeees woods

Just a point to consider. You defend union and state how much of a life people have by voting endlessly ???? yet you took the time to and have a squizz, more than likely vote and count the percentages and then add unions together, come back and tell us all about it.

Pffffffft, great work union troll