What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Brisbane Suncorp Stadium 7.50pm Friday 22nd April

southsport

First Grade
Every report I'm hearing about Nielsen has been bad his form isn't great. So I don't know what Madge really thinks he will do to change the result from last week by having another slow older player on the wing in Nielsen.

This could be the perfect game to see what he can do.

Rsag85

Bench
This could be the perfect game to see what he can do.

I can see Milford targeting him all game.

Interesting to hear Madge believes that Gray is better suited in the centres but the only reason he is on the wing at the moment as we are short on genuine wingers.

doyen

Bench
I can see Milford targeting him all game.

Interesting to hear Madge believes that Gray is better suited in the centres but the only reason he is on the wing at the moment as we are short on genuine wingers.

He is a centre & should play there & whatever happened to the Johnston centre thing in pre-season??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Play him for 1-2 weeks to wake the other backs up. Then send him back where he belongs.

I think Madge wants to wake guys in the team up who are feeling too comfortable.

Unfortunately the fill in guy waking up the others is the dud Nielsen. Sigh......

This Rsag is what I reckon Madge is thinking.

Where did Madge say he likes Aaron at centre????

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nielsen is our star signing. Of course he has to play. The Broncs will be shitting themselves. It's the obvious answer.

Oldfield is too fast and that's too much a dangerous option for his unpredictability so that's why he misses out.

You've got to think these obvious things through alien.

Just think about it guys:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
On the radio 2SM. Gray is a natural centre so it makes sense.

Ok thanks.

Do you think Gray will be at centre tomorrow night???

Gray has been very good for us on the wing too.

We should chase Vunivalu as well.

Tomorrow night:

1. GI
2. Goodwin
5. Gray
4. Hunt
22. Nielsen

Could happen Rsag???

Rsag85

Bench
Anyone know????

Rsag mailman;-)???

Cook is rumoured to be starting, George has been given until game day and Siolo is on stand by. Nielsen on the wing and Goodwin in the centres, also Carter might start in the 2nd row with Grevs, expect them two to play long mins.

From what I'm hearing there is no real size to the bench if George is out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cook is rumoured to be starting, George has been given until game day and Siolo is on stand by. Nielsen on the wing and Goodwin in the centres, also Carter might start in the 2nd row with Grevs, expect them two to play long mins.

From what I'm hearing there is no real size to the bench if George is out.

Cheers mate.

Rsag85

Bench
Ok thanks.

Do you think Gray will be at centre tomorrow night???

Gray has been very good for us on the wing too.

We should chase Vunivalu as well.

Tomorrow night:

1. GI
2. Goodwin
5. Gray
4. Hunt
22. Nielsen

Could happen Rsag???

By the end of the year I think you would see Gray in the centres

Tomorrow it would be Hunt and Goodwin