What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Brisbane Suncorp Stadium 7.50pm Friday 22nd April

alien

Referee
That isn't my concern now.

The concern is why was Blair not sent off the field????

Why were the Broncos only standing 8metres back and Maxwell had us standing 15metres back???? Even Gould spoke up about it.

Wake up alien.

Even Andrew John's said we were harshly done by.

???

i agree that the ref made some bad decisions, but some of the players weren't good enough r20. we aren't going to win many games with a completion rate of only 65%

Rabbits20

Immortal
???

i agree that the ref made some bad decisions, but some of the players weren't good enough r20. we aren't going to win many games with a completion rate of only 65%

Bad decisions???

Shocking decisions like Souths Pride said too. It was worse than bad.

Ok Clark, Tyrrell and McInnes weren't good enough. I can't fault the rest for their efforts.

I was surprised that Nielsen actually had a good game.

If we get Maxwell or Cecchin often we won't win many games even with a completion rate of 80percent. They hate us.

Rabbits20

Immortal
In his press conference Madge said all the stuff George was coping in the media and from supporters they didn't care about as they know internally what happens and the efforts the boys do for one another.

Madge also said we have a lot more of those efforts that we know internally. So he's hinted we have more players playing busted. That doesn't shock me at all.

I'm right behind the boys. I can't criticise them for effort or attitude. The desire and hunger were there. If we can just hold the ball we will be right.

Rabbits20

Immortal
How did Nielsen go?

I admit I was wrong. He went pretty well. 10 hit ups for 76m and 8 tackles with 0 errors.

The ref was terrible. Have a read in the other threads and you'll see mate.

The effort and desire was there. Too much dropped ball though.

Have a look at the other threads mate and give your thoughts.

CAFPOW

Juniors
lol, yeah i read that!

for those who don't have facebook:

"Its all over. 30-8. Have a great long weekend guys. Can't really say much other than that if I ever meet Jared Maxwell; I will suplex him, put him in the camel clutch, break his back and MAKE HIM f**kING HUMBLE!!!"

:lol:

Hahaha Wow! He forgot to say "Cameraman Zoom it!" :)

Snappy

Coach
Maxwell the ref is a dickhead. Getting killed in penalties.

Tyrrell gave 3 penalties away though. He can get lost.

Halftime 2-0 please;-)

So you admit your player gave away penalties, but them blame the ref for give Broncos penalties ?

Injuries are killing us.

Maxwell is a moron.

Clearly Refs fault Hunt got injured.

To many b graders in our team i am afraid

This guy knows.

It was a head clash dopey.

I'm right behind the boys..

Of course you are.....

I admit I was wrong. .

That wasnt so hard was it. How about just admitting that your team just isnt that good this year and it's not the refs fault they are losing games.

https://web.facebook.com/Southsydneycentral?_rdr

South Sydney Central moderator fuming with Maxwell.

Oh noes... some tooffless fan say's he gunna bash the ref

7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92.jpg

broncos4life

Juniors

Why were the Broncos only standing 8metres back and Maxwell had us standing 15metres back???? Even Gould spoke up about it.

Wake up alien.

Even Andrew John's said we were harshly done by.

The delusion is strong with this one

Snappy

Coach
Was Rabbits20 at the game ?

How on earth can he claim metres on the ten metre rule. TV hardley ever show wides shots of the defensive line, cause its always a close up of the ruck