What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Brisbane Suncorp Stadium Thursday 8.00pm (Syd Time)

Rabbits20

Immortal
G'day, Southy old chappy.

I have a rule that I don't post in the silly season because its the silly season. I been watching you hold the fort thro and 'well done old fellow'

And, may I add,:p:p:p I'm 58 today

Happy B'Day mate. You got a very good gift last night.

I was expecting you to post around the time of Auckland 9s, Charity Shield and WCC and leading up to Round 1.

Anyway good you are back! Let's hope we make top 4 again and give ourselves the best possible chance.

southsport

First Grade
G'day, Southy old chappy.

I have a rule that I don't post in the silly season because its the silly season. I been watching you hold the fort thro and 'well done old fellow'

And, may I add,:p:p:p I'm 58 today

OK then, I'll remember that next silly season, I was getting a bit concerned with your absence.

Yes, they tried to get me but it's hard to hit a moving target. ;-)

Many happy returns for today.........two more years and you can get your seniors card.

Last edited:

hurricane57

Juniors
Happy B'Day mate. You got a very good gift last night.

I was expecting you to post around the time of Auckland 9s, Charity Shield and WCC and leading up to Round 1.

Anyway good you are back! Let's hope we make top 4 again and give ourselves the best possible chance.

Yep, great birthday gift last night - the thing I notice most about the Rabbits this year and it started in Auckland, with the 9s, Adam Reynolds is running straighter and its improved his game immeasurably. Just thought I'd say that.

Thanks for the kind words - onward and upwards.

hurricane57

Juniors
OK then, I'll remember that next silly season, I was getting a bit concerned with your absence.

Yes, they tried to get me but it's hard to hit a moving target. ;-)

Many happy returns for today.........two more years and you can get your seniors card.

Wow, can't wait to get that, but, the way Abbotts talkin' I'll have to wait till I'm seventy.

Gotta hand it to you Southy (and Rabbits20) you fought the good fight with a couple of trolls that I wouldn't have bothered with - congrats.

Guess who (?) hasn't found us yet, ssshhh don't say nuthin..........;-);-)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep, great birthday gift last night - the thing I notice most about the Rabbits this year and it started in Auckland, with the 9s, Adam Reynolds is running straighter and its improved his game immeasurably. Just thought I'd say that.

Thanks for the kind words - onward and upwards.

Spot on about Adam.

alien

Referee
Lol@ Bennett's grumpy/very serious face.

mm6ipl.jpg

hurricane57

Juniors
Lol,not wrong.We certainly dodged a bullet when we missed out on him.

Geez, your not wrong.

Bennett always seems to bring baggage with him - both in players he drags along and the misery written all over his face. I think it's time for Bennett to retire, wrest on his laurels, take a long holiday - he sure deserves it.

A lot has been said about the way Souths destroyed the Broncos so I don't need to repeat anything except perhaps Souths, as a team, seem to go about their business with a new found confidence. They don't panic anymore - sure is good to see.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geez, your not wrong.

Bennett always seems to bring baggage with him - both in players he drags along and the misery written all over his face. I think it's time for Bennett to retire, wrest on his laurels, take a long holiday - he sure deserves it.

A lot has been said about the way Souths destroyed the Broncos so I don't need to repeat anything except perhaps Souths, as a team, seem to go about their business with a new found confidence. They don't panic anymore - sure is good to see.

Agreed. Also playing in front of a big crowd doesn't phase us anymore. The players seem to enjoy it a lot rather than sort of fear and get rattled as they used to.

Latest posts