What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Brisbane

Half time and DONT know what is going on!
Nothing is sticking, we are playing like shit, if it’s not us giving them tries it’s the refs with shepherds and forward passes!
Has anyone been pinged for a voluntary tackle before? Lockyer should have been!

At this rate, don’t deserve to be there next week!

Judd

Juniors
I said last week that Tupou is crap...well he is STILL crap but now Vatuvei is the toilet paper

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
Manu is having a shocker. Sanyo Cleary f**ked up not playing Inu. Tupou's defense gives me the s**ts. We're lucky the scoreline isn't worse. 66% completion rate is rubbish for a team playing finals footy.

Manu is having a shocker. Sanyo Cleary f**ked up not playing Inu. Tupou's defense gives me the s**ts. We're lucky the scoreline isn't worse. 66% completion rate is rubbish for a team playing finals footy.

Thought it was 59.67 by fatties maths. Worst half of the year?

Koopa111

Juniors
I dont think the broncs are playing that well if warriors were on song it would have been a good game

NZ Warrior

First Grade
The Warriors don't deserve another chance on the back of THAT performance. With bullshit like that, they didn't deserve to be anywhere near finals football.

I am so f**ked off!

Warmess

Juniors
We don't deserve another shot after that f**king disgrace of a league game.

Cleary can f**k off right now. I want that to be the last game Cleary coaches of the Warriors. He can take his shit selections and geniused game plans and f**k off to Penrith now.

Disgusting.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bye Cleary, thanks for the rebuilding, but I can't say I'll miss you, and as one last parting gift, please take Luck with you to Penrith.

Heremaia, Berrigan, Moon, Hohaia - thanks for the effort, but can't say I'm sorry they're moving on.

Latest posts