What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Bulldogs Rd 18 2024

nswarrior

Juniors
Really big game for our season. I can’t see us winning this one as our team has got worse over the season rather than improving. I expect Crichton to carve us up.

As always fingers crossed for a surprise.

vvvrulz

Coach
I love the irony of Adam Blair harping on about taking ownership and holding yourself accountable for your performance.

Reactions: JJ

sup42

Juniors
Totally retro at mine. Listening to the game on SENZ.

A flash back to when I was blinded at work with the old fingers in the eye gouge trick.

I used to listen to Warriors games on Radio sport when I was waiting for eye surgery. Luckily got me sight back. Our SKY is having a melt down so I am in the basement with the Radio on full blast reliving fond memories of being blind! you have to laugh, as Readers digest said "life is like that".

Having a bit of trouble getting sight from Radio, the minds eye is still tuning in....so far it is just burble and noise. When you get your radio brain going you can see it.

I miss Alan Mac.....

sup42

Juniors
Bugger, sounds like a try to the dogs against the run of play.

Still, it is a good start to be in the arm wrestle before that happened.

nswarrior

Juniors
Strong 1st half, Warriors played the full 40minutes. Great defence to hold out the Bulldogs at the end of the half.

Very physical and brutal in the middle. Expect the dogs to come back strong in the 2nd half.

Come on Warriors!!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Did we use and interchange for CNK or just play the last minute with 12? Not that it’ll matter as it sounds like he’s done for the day.