What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Bulldogs Rd 18 2024

vvvrulz

Coach
Game is very tight but I’d say the score is fair. Intercept try aside we’ve defended well.

Capewell has moved to centre.

vvvrulz

Coach
Sorry you lot but I really like Monty.

Dude gives one hundy and is far from the cause of our rot at this club.

Agreed, Monty isn’t amazing but he gets hated on a bit too much here.

Our issues have been fielding guys who are too tired and cooked, today’s team is switched on.

sup42

Juniors
Game is very tight but I’d say the score is fair. Intercept try aside we’ve defended well.

Capewell has moved to centre.
I don't go into games worrying that he is going to be the difference between us winning or losing unlike other players.

His good vs bad ledger at worst comes out even at full time.

sup42

Juniors
Webster pulled a tricky with this roster.

Good on him, he never leaves you complaining that the same old stale same old is guaranteed.

sup42

Juniors
We are better off with CNK sidelined if it means RTS plays fullback.

Two very similar players but Roger has better hands, better feet, and a better tackle.

CNK needs to make way for Roger and go to Center or Wing.

vvvrulz

Coach
We are better off with CNK sidelined if it means RTS plays fullback.

Two very similar players but Roger has better hands, better feet, and a better tackle.

CNK needs to make way for Roger and go to Center or Wing.

Haven’t seen enough of Roger to suggest he displaces CNK… yet. Will be interesting.

sup42

Juniors
hell....losing players like flies......typical four injured....cant blame us if we dont win.

Fans need to get a grip when the Warriors lose four men. This is now an unfair contest, an exercise in survival.

vvvrulz

Coach
We’re still winning this wrestle, but can’t afford more cute passes like the CHT clanger that sailed out the sideline.

Latest posts