What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons

Iafeta

Referee
Iafeta.
I take your point about yesterday but would you prefer Mannering at second row or lock?
To me he is a natural lock - Lucky Mk II. Save the second row for a bit of agression and attacking skill.

I'd prefer lock... but, I think he's just about as good at back row at the present, and Ikahihifo for me is an outstanding prospect at lock. I'd love to see Sebastine get an extended run in the team.

what ever

Juniors
Agree with the fans about Neilsen. He is not an NRL centre. How he gets selected is beyond me. Happy how the forwards are performing but the backs needs a kick up the back side(some of them) If I was coach for the day, my team against the Storm will be,

1-Kevin 2-Laumape 3-Peyroux 4-Conrad 5-Manu 6-Tomkins 7-Thomas 8-Rapira 9-Friend 10-lillyman 11-Bakuya 12-Mannering 13-Ikahifo

14-Henry. 15-Mataio 16-Gubb 17-Matagi

Johnson, Nielson to NSW for a while.

Latest posts