What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters round 10

Big Marn

Juniors
Yep, and Kosi was as bad as I ever remember anyone being in the first 20. On one break, he actually stopped chasing Dom Young from 3m behind him. I'd never pick him again
was that the one just before the cross kick from Walke, as i was thinking exactly the same thing.

Big Marn

Juniors
Teddy pushed CNK in back!
Walker scores off it.
Also off Teddy leg and Walker in front.
Bunker confirms.
#refeddifferently

38-18 77mins

Am I seeing shit differently?
seems so. i thought first it was a knockon by tedesco but must have been an optical illusion, but im guessing offside wasnt on the checklist before bunker pushed the button.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
So depressing. Following our best year for ages with this. It like the quality level overall in the NRL has gone up a bit this season, with quite a few teams playing some seriously good attacking football. We’re being left behind.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
was that the one just before the cross kick from Walke, as i was thinking exactly the same thing.
Haha nope, it wasn't. That's the worst part. It was the one when Walker knocked on near the line, when Young beat someone on the inside (wasn't Kosi). He showed ABSOLUTELY ZERO desire to get back on defense. And I reckon he did that 4-5 times in the game. Wasn't that the knock on him last year, too?

I can't see how Webster can watch that and ever allow him near a Warriors NRL jersey again.