What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm round 8 ANZAC Day

vvvrulz

Coach
Yeah true but difference is, nobody expected Lino to do well in those games and thats the point many people miss.

Not really, there were genuine calls for him to be the long term solution over Johnson (here and also in the media).

I like Lino, don't get me wrong, but he's all at sea right now when the pump is really on.

Burns

First Grade
Is there any update on Isaac Luke? That's going to be the most telling thing from tonight

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Not really, there were genuine calls for him to be the long term solution over Johnson (here and also in the media).

I like Lino, don't get me wrong, but he's all at sea right now when the pump is really on.
I NEVER heard Lino taking over Johnson. Thats news to me.

Im sure everyone was surprised at Linos two good games. Im SURE of it. No one expected him to have those blinders.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Maumalo not even chasing Gellings kick???

FFS We are dreamers if we think were going to win it this year.

f**kIN USELESS

vvvrulz

Coach
I'd love to see our missed tackle stat for tonight

Addo-Carr just slices through us like wet paper

WTF.
We forgot how to tackle?
We playing touch?
Maumalo could have ran with him but went for ankle tap.
RTS gave him to much room.
36-0

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Guys filling in for one off games is one thing. Doing it week to week is something else entirely.

Flat after last week plus missing too many players = hiding.

vvvrulz

Coach
Maumalo not even chasing Gellings kick???

FFS We are dreamers if we think were going to win it this year.

f**kIN USELESS

Lol calm down mate, we're much improved this year but we were never in the hunt to win it.

We should make it to September though.

Latest posts