What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans Rd5

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Well f**k. f**k. Bullshit. f**k.

I swear if we get belted I'm out. Until next week.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Can't believe how far backwards Kata has gone. Still think the Warriors will win from here, but can't believe they've given 22 points up to this backline in the 1st half

Blair

Coach
Kata sounds like he's twelve years old, like 2015 all over again.

Carved up coast to coast, we are. Shameful defence, the 'best spine in the world' is wasted here.

Instead of going 12-10 up in half-time we're 22-12 down.

Blair

Coach
Not even half-time and we're already in a position where we have to score next to stay in the game.

Blair

Coach
Lisone put us under enormous pressure with that drop on attack. Not only did it stop a potential try for us but it almost gifted the Titans one.

Poor Mooks.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Argh, why do I keep putting myself through this every week? This is so unenjoyable.

At least Foran looks decent...

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sam Lisone is f**king useless. Thinks lifting his knees and running hard is effort. Completely clocks off on D. Logan Swann is being surpassed as my least favourite Warrior.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The spines got off to a good start. Gubb and Gavet playing well. Lisone following their lead but that drop before halftime iced his fire a bit.

Thing is - when Titans get the ball, they go through! Our middle third defensive woes is still a concern.

Titans being in this game shows that were about their level at the moment.

Iafeta

Referee
The frustration is most weeks I can pin point three or four players who play incredibly poorly. This week it's Lisone who can't defend so needs a season in reserve grade, Kata who I would hasten to think has bludged in the off season, Ayshford who is simply not first grade standard.

The other thing I notice is our forwards turn their shoulders when they hit the defensive line. Except for Mannering and Gavet. It's then very easy to slow down the ruck and then Luke has no space whatsoever. It's not coincidental our best attack came off the back of Gavet. I think this is why Vete is in reserve grade to try to break this habit.

Blair

Coach
Stacey saying change room focused on 'our soft attitude in defence'. How do you coach that out of them?

Poor Mooks x 2.

Big Marn

Bench
its the momentum killers that cost the warriors. Young players doing dumb things.
we were up 6-0, creating more pressure and then Fusitua flops on the tackler and gives away the penalty. Momentum swings and Titans go in on next set of 6.
Lisone and Gubb arent up to this level. When SK makes the call on this is anybodys guess.

Kata has not had a good preseason. Last year he was busting defences with leg drive and manhandling them on D. Theres none of that this year. Shame he thought he didnt need to work as hard as the previous year.. Still time for him to come right tho but patience will be running out.

Foran looks good. Slotted in well.

We looked unable to keep up with the pace of the game in the second quarter. Could get ugly in the second half...

Mighty Ape Man

Juniors
Dear Santa,

This week I want Coach Kearney to fine Kata every time he gets tackled with the ball in training (in other words pass the f**king ball!!!!!)

Lisone should tackle till he f**king drops.

SJ should not kick ever again until he makes accuracy a part of his kicking game. Does he practice outside of regular training drills? It sure as hell doesn't look like it....

And if Fus is on the wing next week, get a decent centre inside him (not Ashford).

Why does Sao come on for Mannering? Why take Mannering off...... Ever?!!?!?!?

Sao on good, replacing Mannering bad

Latest posts