What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans Rd5

Blair

Coach
And there goes an error and then a penalty...it's where the Titans want to be, our end.

Last edited:

Scorpio30

Bench
Two scrappy wins...just getting past knights and titans...shows we are in the bottom half dozen bracket

Blair

Coach
Foran took it to the line, Johnson linked, Hoff finished. Gutsy win.

I thought two players criticized in the first half, Ayshford and Lisone, had strong second halves.

Lillyman about 170 metres.

28-22. Final.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
We are so shit, half the Titans out, and we just beat them at home, and the mighty Knights

Iafeta

Referee
That second half was pretty clinical. That spine could be savage. Issac had comfortably his best match for us.

The effort and intensity of that second half needs to be replicated. Run hard, tackle hard, league isn't complicated

Big Marn

Bench
much better effort in the second half. but as JJ said, we had everything in our favour. (apart from the 10 point deficit) But at least its something we can build on. Foran definitely class. And we broke our 9 game losing streak of not winning when behind at halftime.. Yeah!

Blair

Coach
much better effort in the second half. but as JJ said, we had everything in our favour. (apart from the 10 point deficit) But at least its something we can build on. Foran definitely class. And we broke our 9 game losing streak of not winning when behind at halftime.. Yeah!

I also liked the idea that we didn't just rely on Johnson to win it for us at the death. We had so many match-winners lining up: Foran, Roger, Hoffman, Lisone, Luke, Ayshford...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Overall though I'm cautiously optimistic about the performance due to the second half, Foran absolutely owned it and we didn't drop our bundle in general, so its something to build on at least.