What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans Rd5

Scorpio30

Bench
GC seem to be offering the most gaps to us out of the teams we've played so far...just are we good enough to exploit?

Blair

Coach
Good try by Roger, running across field. Didn't need Fus in that tight angle.
We needed to score first and we did.

Blair

Coach
Big hit by Foran on McQueen. Now he does look (a bit) like Mannering!

I like this attitude in the 2nd half, let's hope the worst is behind us. Obviously, we still need to score a couple more to win, but our energy and possession are spot on.

Currently still 22-16.

Blair

Coach
We need points with this energy. It aint really happening, we're blowing it. Forward pass by Roger should've been a try to Ken.

Blair

Coach
Gee, Foran's strong in the carry. Just watching how much more leg drive Gavet has than Gubb. Sao makes metres too.

Nice kick on the last by Luke, repeat set. Need to score. No doubt about that.

Blair

Coach
Foran! Broke through like a centre.

For crying out loud, the Titans look like a beaten team. 15 to go.

We have to ride this home, Luke shakes ball loose. Still 22-all.

I'm getting nervous about us holding the ball, not giving away stupid penalties as this goes down to the wire.

Last edited:

Cold Roses

Juniors
C'mon guys. I'm on tenterhooks here. Despite Big Marns best efforts I still can't get coverage in Texas. Throw me a bone!