What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vuna. I will miss you!!!

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Don't care who we buy. It has been so much fun watching the Uate and Vuna show!!. And I want more!!

Sadly we only have 2 more games to enjoy it..... Maybe Ha!

Take care brother. Good luck in your new adventures. You deserve all the luck in the world!

Look forward to the last few games for more entertainment!

Frederick

Staff member
How long is his union contract? I'd love for him to come back to us after it expires. He's still young and has a lot of league ahead of him. I'd wager that he'd come back in a heartbeat if we offered him a contract after his union one...he loves the club too much to say no.

Yosh

Coach
How long is his union contract? I'd love for him to come back to us after it expires. He's still young and has a lot of league ahead of him. I'd wager that he'd come back in a heartbeat if we offered him a contract after his union one...he loves the club too much to say no.

100% agree with what your saying there. Would love to see him back and he'd love to back imo as well. Best of luck mate!

Yosh

Coach
Remember years ago I used to say Uate and Vuna was gonna be the new Tuquri and Salior and you guys all laughed at me. I wasn't far off tell you that much (Salior went to Union first as well!)

SaltNVinegar

Juniors
Always knew Vuna was going to come good since watching him play in 07. Unfortunately the massive dollars on offer at union meant we had no chance in hell of competing it.
Happy to see him play some footy now but his defence was still a problem for us.

Johns Magic

Referee
As easy as it is to get caught up in the euphoria of his recent form, you can't forget the flaws Vuna has in his defence.

I would love for him and Uate to be our starting wingers next year...but you've gotta look at this with a bit of perspective. It's the only way to stop yourself from crying.

Rolla

Juniors
As easy as it is to get caught up in the euphoria of his recent form, you can't forget the flaws Vuna has in his defence.

I would love for him and Uate to be our starting wingers next year...but you've gotta look at this with a bit of perspective. It's the only way to stop yourself from crying.

Lets see, he used to run sideways too much...

Nup didn't work, still hurts.

Jono078

Referee
If McManus doesn't get back into pre origin form next year for us I'm gonna hate this much more than I already do.

Love Vuna, entertaining and seems like a great club man.

As greater talent as he is I wont forgot that he was a big enough dog not to come to the club and say I am getting X amount what can you offer.

Damn shame but dont let the door hit ur arse on the way out Coops.

88.Knights

Juniors
hope kev kicks on big guns next year, help me to forget vuna's awesome attacking form atm. i think he's regretting the way he handled the contract drama halfway through the year, i think at the time he felt he was on the outer of a starting first grade spot and instead of playing in the form hes in now practically guaranteeing him a spot he decided to leave.

joanne

Accredited Media Releases
I'm gonna miss him too. I LOVE watching him play...but not enough to get me to watch him play rugby though!

doggone

Juniors
Great shame very exciting player, also plays the crowd love every minute Friday night. His what footy crowds go to watch. Bad call by someone not to have signed him up. :sarcasm:

Yosh

Coach
I love how he has that huge smile and his genuine enjoyment of playing for the team. Will miss that the most.

Shazbut

Juniors
A special player who we will all miss. On the up side at least we wont have to destroy him as we do other ex-players who line up against us. Its a hard job but we do it well.Hope to see him back one day.

perverse

Referee
he may go and get the payday and return... who knows... we'll probably be in a different position as a club by then and may not even want him back.

i was just disappointed that he didn't give the club a shot at keeping him. he seems like such a good clubman on and off the field... just seemed so out of left field. i suppose he just assumed the club couldn't come close to competing with the offer?

Latest posts