What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I don't think the Jets or Fiji has submitted any bid. It's only formations and speculation for future bidding.

I don't think that the Bears have broken an NDA but the fact an NDA exists means the NRL would appreciate calm waters on the media front in the bidding process.. which the Bears aren't reading the room so to speak.
There's 11 bids.. I'm sure they all have a lot to say.. only staying silent and being respectful in the best play if you want the gig.
Ipswich Jets Chairman confirmed that they submitted a bid. From the attached article:

Ipswich Jets chairman Steven Johnson confirmed the bid, stating, “Yes, we have put in a bid. I think Queensland has room for another team. Without talking about the specific merits of any particular bid, the game can easily support another team in Queensland without affecting the existing four clubs. The western corridor of Brisbane has a great nursery, it’s the Penrith of Queensland, so we’ve expressed interest and we look forward to the bid process.”

Centy Coast

Juniors
I thought the CC had plenty of juniors…. That’s Roosters area isn’t it?

(sorry)
The Central Coasts Junior Reps come under the Roosters banner but not our local competition.
Only Sandon Smith has come through the Roosters Central Coast pathways which is a massive fail when you look at the talent in the NRL from the Central Coast.
The Roosters NRLW team has a heap of Central Coast talent, I think 10 players or more.
Their Coach John Strange preferred his son Ethan to come through the Raiders.

Latest posts