What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Pippen94

First Grade
No, it’s being realistic in this case. There is no way that there will be another Sydney/NSW side and not should there be. The Bears and their supporters have to get it through their heads that this is the situation. They either accept a relocation outside of NSW (QLD as well) to get back in or they stay in NSW Cup. They are the choices

Like afl spending millions in western Sydney for no return?! Perils of expanding to rusted on city nobody wants to talk about.

Pippen94

First Grade
And you’re a troll who spends far too much time worrying about my views on rugby league lol

All you do is talk down the game. Even if NRL was dumb enough to fund a team in Perth, you'd still be sour talking about how it was set up to fail or something. Meanwhile, afl can do no wrong despite expansion in western Sydney being a disaster.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
All you do is talk down the game. Even if NRL was dumb enough to fund a team in Perth, you'd still be sour talking about how it was set up to fail or something. Meanwhile, afl can do no wrong despite expansion in western Sydney being a disaster.
Gee your tough, I`ve never seen Perth as positive about something as he is on this.
But I think we know he may be banging his head against the wall if he thinks NS Bears are going to compromise enough to make this a goer, especially given the complete cloud cuckoo land that most Bears supporters are living in. Bloody shame too because without them it seems unlikely to happen.
I`m not prepared to dismiss V`landy`s can-do attitude on this though. Some don`t like this, but he makes things happen, every one who deals with him says he has the ability to get things done.
I also think because of the apparent lack of interest from NZ, the burgeoning PE investment in union over there and the poor form of the Warriors, NZ have slipped down the list a little.

Colk

First Grade
Like afl spending millions in western Sydney for no return?! Perils of expanding to rusted on city nobody wants to talk about.

Why do you insist on using either hasty generalisations or false dichotomies in all of your arguments? The point wasn’t about the validity of sides in rusted on cities (whatever the hell that means), the point is that it is stupid from the Bears perspective to believe or expect that they will bring in another NSW side and that they should tailor their expectations accordingly

Wb1234

Referee
Gee your tough, I`ve never seen Perth as positive about something as he is on this.
But I think we know he may be banging his head against the wall if he thinks NS Bears are going to compromise enough to make this a goer, especially given the complete cloud cuckoo land that most Bears supporters are living in. Bloody shame too because without them it seems unlikely to happen.
I`m not prepared to dismiss V`landy`s can-do attitude on this though. Some don`t like this, but he makes things happen, every one who deals with him says he has the ability to get things done.
I also think because of the apparent lack of interest from NZ, the burgeoning PE investment in union over there and the poor form of the Warriors, NZ have slipped down the list a little.
So he’s positive when he’s benefitting and otherwise talks the game down. Do we really need fans like him ?

literally he’s hated on the bears for a decade or more. Mocked their plight

he’s hated vlandys too

now the objects of much of his antipathy are going to deliver him an nrl team he becomes positive ?

lmao

Menaiduck

Juniors
So he’s positive when he’s benefitting and otherwise talks the game down. Do we really need fans like him ?

literally he’s hated on the bears for a decade or more. Mocked their plight

he’s hated vlandys too

now the objects of much of his antipathy are going to deliver him an nrl team he becomes positive ?

lmao
I get your point but I’ll take him as it comes. On this topic I’ll back him. When he death rides the sharks I won’t. I don’t doubt his dedication to the game.

Colk

First Grade
I get your point but I’ll take him as it comes. On this topic I’ll back him. When he death rides the sharks I won’t. I don’t doubt his dedication to the game.

Your Sharks are going alright at the moment. Do you think your club, as well as the Dragons would ever consider playing big games at the SFS and their games against out of town sides at Shark Park?

I think the Dragons, for instance, could play for instance 3 games at the SFS and 9 games at the Gong. I have often though it might also get you greater support outside of your area and help your coffers as well

In any case, no Sydney club is going to die unless something really drastic happens

Menaiduck

Juniors
Your Sharks are going alright at the moment. Do you think your club, as well as the Dragons would ever consider playing big games at the SFS and their games against out of town sides at Shark Park?

I think the Dragons, for instance, could play for instance 3 games at the SFS and 9 games at the Gong. I have often though it might also get you greater support outside of your area and help your coffers as well

In any case, no Sydney club is going to die unless something really drastic happens
To be honest no. As for st George they need to do something. Kogarah is awful.

Perth Red

Post Whore
troll done good.

Perth Red

Post Whore
To flush money down toilet?!
when youve got sht loads of money you can invest it in long term projects that have little short term gain but ultimately deliver your strategic goals. I know this is far too complex a proposition for a simple person like you to understand

Pippen94

First Grade
when youve got sht loads of money you can invest it in long term projects that have little short term gain but ultimately deliver your strategic goals. I know this is far too complex a proposition for a simple person like you to understand

..or just waste lots of money

Colk

First Grade
As I've said in another topic; if NRL was run as you like we wouldn't have had record crowd for panthers vs eels this year, but rather perth vs canberra

Pfft it is not like every game in Sydney is getting massive crowds. The way you talk sometimes you would think that we are getting the same crowds in NRL as fumbleball do in Melbourne

Pippen94

First Grade
Pfft it is not like every game in Sydney is getting massive crowds. The way you talk sometimes you would think that we are getting the same crowds in NRL as fumbleball do in Melbourne

Wait till we get stadium get upgrades

Latest posts