What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Immortal
Haha so you don’t believe in darwanism then. Btw have you actually worked out that in this scenario that I am pitching to everybody, these clubs aren’t dying in a literal sense they are just moving to a competition that is befitting to their standard.

I am actually making this a competition for entry and not a charity.

Colk

First Grade
That's not Darwinism, that's murder, if you're not in 1st grade, you are not relevant, and you don't get the funds or exposure to do anything relevant, Jets and bears are lucky they are the foundation clubs or they'd also be worse off than they already are

Mate there are a whole bunch of clubs that are irrelevant now.

Colk

First Grade
That's basically what the Nrl would be forced to sell, if you had it your way, a reserve grade and a top grade

You mean promotion and relegation. You get all your areas with representation, meaningful games for the teams on the bottom and no 50 point floggings every week

MugaB

Coach
A few people have gone loco here.

A WA club with bears involvement is still a possibility - just not with Cash Converter Chap.
Agreed, this was the only speed bump, I mentioned over 6 months ago, the premier was very pleased with the NRL and has had his staff work out logistics, then came in cash convert with his balls up letterhead, and been radio silence ever since, I told you the ARLC weren't interested in talking to cumins, remember they were talking around him at one stage, even he was told NOT to talk to them

MugaB

Coach
You mean promotion and relegation. You get all your areas with representation, meaningful games for the teams on the bottom and no 50 point floggings every week
Storm would still still flog Broncos 50 -0 this doesn't add up, even if you have representation, Adelaide would get whooped by a roosters team too..
You are now not making any sense... goodbye

Colk

First Grade
Storm would still still flog Broncos 50 -0 this doesn't add up, even if you have representation, Adelaide would get whooped by a roosters team too..
You are now not making any sense... goodbye

They wouldn’t be playing against each other in this competition would they. I am not sure you actually understand the argument.

If there were a 8-10 team premier league, then it would be very unlikely you would be seeing 50 point floggings.

Latest posts