What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

T-Boon

Coach
Yes, you’ve caught me out.

I have an agenda.

I desperately want what’s best for the game.
More Sydney teams is not in RLs best interest. Neither is a Perth team that is part of some aweful union with a Sydney team. We are right to be looking carefully at NS Bears motives here and you are doing the old “nothing to see here” trick. The fact they openly want 2 home games at NSO is enough for me to say F off.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Perth Wildcats are owned by SEN radio - them having Melbourne owners hasn't hurt them.

Perth Glory was just bought by a Melbourne guy. Given the licence was sold from a Perth man to him for $1. Safe to say that even being a 'Perth name' doesn't always help

If not Then we put Perth in the too hard basket and Brisbane Easts get their wish are in the NRL.

A Perth brand new team running last every years off sets what the positives are.
Stop with the common sense it has no place here

Iamback

Coach
So it's only gonna happen if it's forced onto the Perth consortium. What a ridiculous way to start a club. They are just setting it up for failure.

Well then tell how Perth will be a success with brand new pathways when even Storm will be 10 years into there's?

I am here for the discussion. Everyone likes to bag the idea yet no one puts forward how it can work

Vlad59

Juniors
Well then tell how Perth will be a success with brand new pathways when even Storm will be 10 years into there's?

I am here for the discussion. Everyone likes to bag the idea yet no one puts forward how it can work
Maybe just maybe the Perth consortium is doing that right now or maybe they already have. Oops but of course. They can’t do that without the patronising ‘support’ of the Sydney centric elite?

Matt_CBY

Juniors
More Sydney teams is not in RLs best interest. Neither is a Perth team that is part of some aweful union with a Sydney team. We are right to be looking carefully at NS Bears motives here and you are doing the old “nothing to see here” trick. The fact they openly want 2 home games at NSO is enough for me to say F off.
What happened to yes sir jokester?

Its in the best interest for the Perth team to be as successful as possible from the start.

reanimate

Bench
No, I’m just not using outdated sources.

This time last year the Pasifika Bears were an option being talked about. Which would have been a totally different situation.

The difference now is the location is now Perth and not a potential other locations.
You are shifting the goalposts, you were given the source, now it’s ‘outdated’. Billy Moore is still involved with the Bears, the hosting games at NSO push is still there no matter the host location, none of that has changed.

Billy talks about Perth multiple times in that interview. It’s not like they haven’t backed down on their push for ‘two games at NSO’, it’s in their recent release on their own website. Billy just let the mask slip for a moment - if they can get some games at NSO over the line as part of the bid, they can look at having more because it’ll apparently be such a financial bonanza.

Wb1234

Referee
You are shifting the goalposts, you were given the source, now it’s ‘outdated’. Billy Moore is still involved with the Bears, the hosting games at NSO push is still there no matter the host location, none of that has changed.

Billy talks about Perth multiple times in that interview. It’s not like they haven’t backed down on their push for ‘two games at NSO’, it’s in their recent release on their own website. Billy just let the mask slip for a moment - if they can get some games at NSO over the line as part of the bid, they can look at having more because it’ll apparently be such a financial bonanza.
The bears and the Freemasons hold secret meetings as to how they can get the bears back in Sydney full time

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Are you for real?
There is truly something inherently wrong with you, and it shines through in your posting.
I wish you well in your process. Truly, I hope this place helps you release that beast within.

Because I’m too mature to laugh at juvenile joke about a part of a women’s body?

If you fix that’s funny you’re not mature enough to talk about NRL expansion seriously.