What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Bukowski

Juniors
If they have to have a regular season game in Sydney I’d prefer Allianz and they try and fill the joint, at least while the novelty is still there. Could get involved with Eora round maybe.

A game in NSW should be on the condition that Perth never host Magic and get 11 games in WA which is in line with Melbourne, Auckland, Gold Coast etc. Perth might want to make sure they have a game at Optus that outdraws Allianz though or you’d never hear the end of it.
The first game in Perth will need to be at optus. Unless the NRL have it at 6pm on a Thursday night.

Wb1234

Referee
If they have to have a regular season game in Sydney I’d prefer Allianz and they try and fill the joint, at least while the novelty is still there. Could get involved with Eora round maybe.

A game in NSW should be on the condition that Perth never host Magic and get 11 games in WA which is in line with Melbourne, Auckland, Gold Coast etc. Perth might want to make sure they have a game at Optus that outdraws Allianz though or you’d never hear the end of it.
The fact that the bears could sellout Allianz for one game should be seen as a good thing lol

playing that game at Allianz means no money needs to be wasted on north Sydney oval

Nuke

Staff member
I'm not defending the newspaper at all, but where news has been intentionally scarce for several weeks, any news is worth sharing, especially if the news announces that the two parties have come together officially and we now are starting to learn the details of the bid. Name, colours, stipulations of the NS componant, ect.

This serves as a bit of a teaser for the up-coming unveiling and 'inclusion into the NRL' news.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm not defending the newspaper at all, but where news has been intentionally scarce for several weeks, any news is worth sharing, especially if the news announces that the two parties have come together officially and we now are starting to learn the details of the bid. Name, colours, stipulations of the NS componant, ect.

This serves as a bit of a teaser for the up-coming unveiling and 'inclusion into the NRL' news.
Would love to know who’s leaked it. You’d think they’d have wanted to do an offical launch prior to this level of detail seeping out.

final say

Juniors
Haha, you whinged when you didn’t know anything the WA bid, now they are telling us you’re still whinging!
Whinging? What on earth are you talking about? I pointed out that we didn't know anything... turns out to be what I said- no formal bid existed.
Now they formally exist as a bid people are saying that they are team 18..
Apparently pointing out reality is whinging?
Example:
We have a rover on the mars.
News: " humans touch down on mars"
Everyone on here... " what should we call our new colony on mars?"

final say

Juniors
Would love to know who’s leaked it. You’d think they’d have wanted to do an offical launch prior to this level of detail seeping out.
Unbelievable. Is this like the PNG leak?
What the f**k are you guys on?
The media have nothing, they're selling newspapers...lol

Can't wait for the next guaranteed team 18 lmao

Perth Red

Post Whore
Whinging? What on earth are you talking about? I pointed out that we didn't know anything... turns out to be what I said- no formal bid existed.
Now they formally exist as a bid people are saying that they are team 18..
Apparently pointing out reality is whinging?
Example:
We have a rover on the mars.
News: " humans touch down on mars"
Everyone on here... " what should we call our new colony on mars?"
Your salty tears at all this focus on petth is oh so sweet lol

Reggie70

Juniors
Why not allow Sydney teams play a ‘Home game’ at North Sydney Oval or At Gosford when they play the Western Bears?
Souths, Easts & Manly often play home games at Gosford

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why not allow Sydney teams play a ‘Home game’ at North Sydney Oval or At Gosford when they play the Western Bears?
Souths, Easts & Manly often play home games at Gosford
If the Western Bears want to move into Gosford as well then they could in theory pay for other clubs to take home games there. It’d depend on of it was financially viable to do so.
Say it cost $300k to convince a sydney club to take a home game there plus stadium costs, marketing etc , they’d need to recoup that through ticket sales, corporate sales and any spin off such as building a membership base there.