What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
How much are we talking ? And where will the money go with no juniors to spend it on..into Leo’s back pocket ?
Not sure of the Balmain RLC structure these days but I'd imagine the money wouldn't be paid to the Balmain side, Easts would just put up the money for the NRL side.

All of this depends on a few unlikely scenarios playing out:

1. Balmain actually pulling out of the Wests Tigers JV

2. Them having any sort of claim on the Tiger brand if Wests wanted to continue using it. But let's assume for this scenario they wanted to go with Magpies

3. Balmain then convincing Easts that they should take them on as a partner. Because if 1 and 2 played out, Easts are in the box seat to go it alone because they already are the Tigers and the NRL will eventually want another SEQ team.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Not sure of the Balmain RLC structure these days but I'd imagine the money wouldn't be paid to the Balmain side, Easts would just put up the money for the NRL side.

All of this depends on a few unlikely scenarios playing out:

1. Balmain actually pulling out of the Wests Tigers JV

2. Them having any sort of claim on the Tiger brand if Wests wanted to continue using it. But let's assume for this scenario they wanted to go with Magpies

3. Balmain then convincing Easts that they should take them on as a partner. Because if 1 and 2 played out, Easts are in the box seat to go it alone because they already are the Tigers and the NRL will eventually want another SEQ team.

Well..anything is possible …

I wont ask you if you believe in fairy tales though …that would be disrespectful…

Latest posts