What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Iamback

Coach
Any response that provides facts yet gets called triggered. That’s the first sign of a lack of intelligence from you, you fail to rebuttal because you can’t conceive the rational thought process to do so.

Calling documented vile actions your club did as lies, that’s the second sign of a lack of intelligence from you because you put your head in the sand and refuse to respond to truths because you can’t process the ability to.

Thinking you’re smart enough to claim “fishing” when you have nothing else to respond with is the third sign of a lack of intelligence mate, you now need something to type to save face.

Let’s not forget the items which are on topic brought up today ie Western Bears structure commercially and football operations which you can’t form a proper counter argument hence the 4th sign of a lack of intelligence.

Are you sure you aren’t Buzz Rothfield using a burner account?

pretty much. I remembered why I had him on ignore.

Any rational question gets ignored

Vlad59

Bench
Not really challenged.

To be challenged you need actually offer something up.

Just calling out the ramblings of a drunken fool.
More personal abuse. You still haven’t got over getting called out on your feeble attempt to make BS claims about WA playing numbers. You got severely rolled there. And now you are at it again.

Vlad59

Bench
Yep, Parasite club/s.

So why you are so triggered about the history of parasitic behavior.

Why are you lying about the past events of club with parasitic behaviour.

Why can’t you stay on topic “parasite club/s” and address it?
When was I triggered? Show me the triggered response . Off you go. Your club is a parasite.

Centy Coast

Juniors
That's where I got that from. I saw it, and maybe over-thinking it, and I immediately thought / felt it was a taste of things to come for the proper logo.

So I added it.

I did do a few different colour versions of my logo, and you've described one of them exactly (see below).
View attachment 93107

To be honest, any of either a red bear, gold bear, or white bear work well. It would depend on the surrounding background and purpose as to what works best in that scenario.

The only thing working against the red bear and white bear as a standalone emblem (ie: without the wordmark) is that gold is harder to integrate into the image without the bear looking like it's got blonde highlights, yellow teeth, or very sick looking eyes..! I'd prefer all four colours to be included in the emblem, personally.
Totally agree, is your Bear based off these two you found on the IP Australia site (below), I think the WA bid will want their own Bear, similar to the North Sydney Bear but slightly different, a Bear to call their own.
I know that the WA bid team lodged the Bear heads below because they had the lodge something and that they are still deciding on a final logo.
I think it will be something similar to what Nuke has devised, would you be able to do some different versions, I believe that they will definately use the wording style you have as it is in their newsletters and it does look good.
C’mon Nuke get to work lol.

IMG_5675.jpegIMG_5676.jpeg

pretty much. I remembered why I had him on ignore.

Any rational question gets ignored
All good, remember in his view the Panthers model isn’t what new clubs should strive for.

That successful commercial model and successful pathways system is only good for a soft market…..

Astute critical thinking there.

Vlad59

Bench
All good, remember in his view the Panthers model isn’t what new clubs should strive for.

That successful commercial model and successful pathways system is only good for a soft market…..

Certainly was. Applying the panthers model to WA which is a completely different market and culture with more resemblance to the Melbourne market is obviously stupid. So I’m not surprised you thought of it. Your club is a parasite by the way.

Vlad59

Bench
Totally agree, is your Bear based off these two you found on the IP Australia site (below), I think the WA bid will want their own Bear, similar to the North Sydney Bear but slightly different, a Bear to call their own.
I know that the WA bid team lodged the Bear heads below because they had the lodge something and that they are still deciding on a final logo.
I think it will be something similar to what Nuke has devised, would you be able to do some different versions, I believe that they will definately use the wording style you have as it is in their newsletters and it does look good.
C’mon Nuke get to work lol.

View attachment 93607View attachment 93608
It has to be better than those. Please!

Based on a google search, this seems like a better logo template imo

images

Certainly was. Applying the panthers model to WA which is a completely different market and culture with more resemblance to the Melbourne market is obviously stupid. So I’m not surprised you thought of it. Your club is a parasite by the way.
Got it.

A billion dollar media conglomerate that also owns majority stakes in the game as its initial start up ownership structure with a system set up in Queensland for players from Queensland is your answer.

Iamback

Coach

Because it came from a Sydney club... that is his issue.

PNG is 18 months into that system. Hunters are in the finals, another couple of seasons to see if it makes them sustainable.

Warriors are also using that system. They won the Harold Matts likely win NSW Cup ( sorry Bears fans)

Given there isn't a draft or a stack of RL comps across the world to draw talent from. These areas need good development.

Taking ideas from those who develop well makes sense

Panthers Group model of buying and owning assets and using said assets to build a portfolio of venues, facilities, commercial spaces etc to have sustainable revenue is poor business in WA in your view. Interesting take. That model works everywhere else in the 1st world but not WA.

Streamlining all local junior clubs to be set up as a direct pathway feeding into one club is also poor in your opinion. So when/if 10k junior mark is reached, just keep the existing structures which aren’t working to its maximum potential or output as is.

Got it.