What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
You're hung up on the fact that there are AFL clubs in my surrounding suburbs aren't you champ. Doesn't make your beloved game or Lions popular here
Not at all bud, I’m not threatened by another sport and feel the need to attack them or the fellow people in the city I live in that might like it more than RL. How insecure can you be? You barely know your own surroundings which if you did you would easily be able to identify popularity of sports a, b or c by understanding clubs, fields and participation of said sports and clubs in your surroundings. Not hard to grasp. Instead continue being threatened and insecure.

Anyways as I asked does your lot still train at Langlands Annex Fields in Stones Corner? I have 2 Brasilians and 3 Colombians employees who would be interested in at least reaching out. They like league but wouldn’t know where to start as far playing, if they wanted to. The notion of joining a BRL club isn’t appealing them. I wouldn’t mind coming down and seeing your lot train either.

Latest posts