What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

MugaB

Coach
No. Same rehash of stuff. Everything hinges on two things now. Can the consortium raise more money and will nrl be willing to accept a counter offer. Or will wa govt pay start up costs allowing nrl to own and run a WA club.
Even if they did, cumins already offended them enough to suggest they want to carry on without him or the consortium involved, my suspicions suggest pvl is keen to get the bears in purely to get that stadium investment up and running

Perth Red

Post Whore
Even if they did, cumins already offended them enough to suggest they want to carry on without him or the consortium involved, my suspicions suggest pvl is keen to get the bears in purely to get that stadium investment up and running
They may well but if it’s western bears or they have to pay start up costs and own the club then I’d suggest cutting your nose off would be a pretty dumb outcome.

Wa govt is going to build the game a centre of excellence and hq for nrlw as well as pump signifcant funds into RL participation across the state. Not to mention build a rl stadium fit for purpose. Once in a lifetime opportunity in an afl state with a RL friendly govt. if nrl decide to walk away from that for sake of $20mill then you’d very much have to question their leadership.

Latest posts