What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Immortal
Can you provide more info on the Branding Issue?
I’d prefer to hint at things as someone will get angry at me

What it looks like though is the current proposal will be around 100 million better off than the previous bid so that’s a positive thing

The licensee fee is one issue, the nrl is looking at strengthening the whole bid not just by the wa govt putting more money in

Dragonwest

Juniors
I’d prefer to hint at things as someone will get angry at me

What it looks like though is the current proposal will be around 100 million better off than the previous bid so that’s a positive thing

The licensee fee is one issue, the nrl is looking at strengthening the whole bid not just by the wa govt putting more money in
As in more money, input/power to NS?

Wb1234

Immortal
As in more money, input/power to NS?
If the source is correct the bid will be getting more money from the wa govt, from investors and from the nrl itself

Power and control for norths isn’t an issue it looks like from the bears side. They have seemed happy to let the Perth consortium and the arl sort it out (something I think they are crazy for)

I would guess Cummins stays in (that’s my own opinion) together with different Sydney investors who will put in 50 million or so into the bid

Perth Red

Post Whore
If the source is correct the bid will be getting more money from the wa govt, from investors and from the nrl itself

Power and control for norths isn’t an issue it looks like from the bears side. They have seemed happy to let the Perth consortium and the arl sort it out (something I think they are crazy for)

I would guess Cummins stays in (that’s my own opinion) together with different Sydney investors who will put in 50 million or so into the bid
It’s funny you say there’ll just be more investors. You do realise that more investors putting more money in equals less of an ownership share for everyone dont you? There’s currently 6 investors putting in $30mill for a 100% ownership. If there’s additional investors putting in an extra $50mill that means your 100% $30mill investment is now only worth 40% ownership for same Invetsment amount, that’s some down size!

Wb1234

Immortal
It’s funny you say there’ll just be more investors. You do realise that more investors putting more money in equals less of an ownership share for everyone dont you? There’s currently 6 investors putting in $30mill for a 100% ownership. If there’s additional investors putting in an extra $50mill that means your 100% $30mill investment is now only worth 40% ownership for same Invetsment amount, that’s some down size!
Total is 50 million apparently

Shares stay the same lol

The club is worth more to investors

You should be happy Perth gets a value of 50 million

Maximus

Coach
Total is 50 million apparently

Shares stay the same lol

The club is worth more to investors

You should be happy Perth gets a value of 50 million

How the hell would the shares stay the same when you add new investors? So the new investors are just investing for fun and not actually getting a share?

Latest posts