What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham Resigns for 3 years

Ausguy

Coach
Actually we hope he does an ACL and is out for a year... just to rustle your jimmies.

Why would you choose to come here when everyone hates you?

cb4

First Grade
You are forgetting one very important stat when comparing Peachey to Wade, lets see if you can figure it out.

Peachey wasnt good enough to play first grade at 18, or 19, or 20. Very important.

Because he isn't as good as NSW Cup made him out to be.

webShark

Peachey wasnt good enough to play first grade at 18, or 19, or 20. Very important.

Because he isn't as good as NSW Cup made him out to be.
Stupid posts.

Jordan Rankin was considered good enough to debut at 16. Wade Graham not much better now than at 19 and Peachey was good enough but not picked. Luke Douglas played at 18 and is no better now.

Just ignore Bowden. Comparing Graham to Peachey is pointless. My belief is they are both worthy of a place in both the Sharks and Panthers 17.

Tupou was a gun when we recruited him. Never played rep footy since. So what.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Stupid posts.

Jordan Rankin was considered good enough to debut at 16. Wade Graham not much better now than at 19 and Peachey was good enough but not picked. Luke Douglas played at 18 and is no better now.

Just ignore Bowden. Comparing Graham to Peachey is pointless. My belief is they are both worthy of a place in both the Sharks and Panthers 17.

Ignore me??? Where did I compare Peachey and Graham??? I didn't bring the Peach into this???

Stupid posts.

Now worried about Graham or Peachey, the one we miss is Bakuya he was really hitting his straps

cb4

First Grade
Stupid posts.

Cool, live with your belief, Peachey wouldn't make our team. I am surprised he is making the Panthers team.

NSW Cup has made him look alot better than he is.

ghoti

Bench
Cool, live with your belief, Peachey wouldn't make our team. I am surprised he is making the Panthers team.

He's not making the Panthers team...

webShark

Prior, Ayshford,Jono and Holdsworth make our team though. Better than Peachey, I think not. Even NSW Cup don't make them look good. CB are you Flanno. Surprised he makes the Panthers team. He makes the bench usually. That is where he should have been with us. Meanwhile you can go and help Ayshford find his mojo. Jeez, he has been a hack for 2 years and we recruit him. Vave gets progressively worse every year, Guru never ready for first grade and Prior and Holdsworth killing it not. But they are in our team. You must consider Peachey really bad. What is the point in NSW Cup? Surely if you play well in it, you should be given a crack in firsts. Tim Robinson is a case in fact. However well he plays he will never get a call. Coaches already made their mind up about him. D Fifita and Mexico different story.

Don't forget the aforementioned hacks are now in over Brown too. Captain of the 20s, scoring tries, utility player, fast, not small. Bench for Sharks who are last. No way. See you Brownie.

Don't even start on Holmes. Homesick , maybe. Fast speedy back who scores tries. Who needs that? Might lose games. Let him fester in a 20s team going nowhere. Surprise, the Cowboys might get put on notice.

cb4

First Grade
Prior was signed for half of what Peachey left for, and was only ever for depth. Prop depth.
We signed Arona to replace Peachey, who has been better than him, would you not agree?
I am not Flanno, nor do I like Flanno.
Peachey has been dropped from Penrith and only got back due to Brown being injured, his last 2 weeks were in NSW Cup.
With our team healthy, Peachey wouldnt make our bench.

Why are you mentioning wingers or a 5/8 when talking about Peachey. You are comparing apples and oranges.

But, just for the sake of it, Jono Wright is on less than Peachey, and playing on the wing. If you want Peachey on the wing you are an idiot.
Daniel Holdsworth approached us, on a 2nd tier contract, he is Chad Townsends replacement. That would mean you would want Peach playing back up half back?
If not, I have no idea why you have mentioned Holdsworth.

Tim Robinson is not a first grader. Plain and simple. Other wise Manly would have kept him with their rubbish prop depth.

Mark Mexico, must be a good player, was man of the match on Sunday.

Why are you mentioning Holmes and Brown? Both are on the same kind of contracts that robbed Cornish, Moylan and Brooks their debut (Penrith appealed to the NRL to get Moylan in)

We can afford to upgrade one of them this year. Only one. Which one do you pick?

Brown has re-signed as well. Holmes isn't homesick.

Again, why are you mentioning a fullback or a half back?

Keep to one point and you might look like making sense once in your life.

chewsta

First Grade

How good is that! First week, probably cant even remember anyones name yet and already a man of the Match performance. Good on him, Go the Mexican!

webShark

Prior was signed for half of what Peachey left for, and was only ever for depth. Prop depth.

Make a worse prop than second rower

We signed Arona to replace Peachey, who has been better than him, would you not agree?

No ,I don't agree. Peach not given the chance Arona has had.

I am not Flanno, nor do I like Flanno.

Peachey has been dropped from Penrith and only got back due to Brown being injured, his last 2 weeks were in NSW Cup.

Dropped due to discipline was the rumour.

With our team healthy, Peachey wouldnt make our bench.

Neither would Arona.

Why are you mentioning wingers or a 5/8 when talking about Peachey. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Just examples of youngsters not being given a go.

But, just for the sake of it, Jono Wright is on less than Peachey, and playing on the wing. If you want Peachey on the wing you are an idiot.

I don't want Peach on the wing or Jono in any position.

Daniel Holdsworth approached us, on a 2nd tier contract, he is Chad Townsends replacement. That would mean you would want Peach playing back up half back?

Why does it mean that. I would have preferred CT to Holdsworth.

If not, I have no idea why you have mentioned Holdsworth.

Tim Robinson is not a first grader. Plain and simple. Other wise Manly would have kept him with their rubbish prop depth.

This is your best.MOM in Reggies. Peach never did thT.

Why are you mentioning Holmes and Brown? Both are on the same kind of contracts that robbed Cornish, Moylan and Brooks their debut (Penrith appealed to the NRL to get Moylan in)

Reasonable point.

We can afford to upgrade one of them this year. Only one. Which one do you pick?

Probably Brown. Glad he has re-signed.

Brown has re-signed as well. Holmes isn't homesick.

The homesick point was because a kid wont stay around on low contract if no first grade chance. Plenty of players will be homesick.

Again, why are you mentioning a fullback or a half back?

Keep to one point and you might look like making sense once in your life.

I don't think you can look at squads saying Peachey must be on the wing or 5/8. If Prior and Holdsworth are good then I make no sense. The money spent on them is a complete waste. Brown is a better back up than Holdsworth. Penani probably too. We don't even need these journeymen for Reggies. Storm sent us Hampton and Mann anyway. Roberts is crap but as good as Holdsworth. Last year we had Finch.

cb4

First Grade
I don't think you can look at squads saying Peachey must be on the wing or 5/8. If Prior and Holdsworth are good then I make no sense. The money spent on them is a complete waste. Brown is a better back up than Holdsworth. Penani probably too. We don't even need these journeymen for Reggies. Storm sent us Hampton and Mann anyway. Roberts is crap but as good as Holdsworth. Last year we had Finch.

Q:Why are you mentioning wingers or a 5/8 when talking about Peachey. You are comparing apples and oranges.

A:Just examples of youngsters not being given a go.

You complete f**king idiot, you used Jono, Ayshford and Holdsworth, and are now sating youngsters not being given a go. For f**k sake mate. Pick an arguement and stick with it.