What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waldron has explosive tell-all book in works

News will be worried about this imo, and will do everything in their power to assasinate what's left of his character in the coming months.
i doubt he had any character to begin with or he would have come out with a full confession and apologised to the club, players and fans he has tarnished with his actions
id like to go to a signing and get a copy of his book autographed just so i can pull out a lighter and burn it right in front of him fkn grub i hope it sells zero copies he doesnt deserve to make a cent from this

Stormsally

Juniors
I'd like to go to the book signing and hit him in the face with the book! Oh wait, I don't think I'd need the book to do that.

We won't need to buy the book - the newspapers will give all the details of what it contains.

Thomas

First Grade
I think it is quite obvious he wasn't the sole architect behind the whole thing. I dare say there'd be some people out there who are a tad nervous.

And yes, I reckon he'd have a lawyer sitting right next to him watching and jotting down every word written.

Ulysseus

Bench
I think it is quite obvious he wasn't the sole architect behind the whole thing. I dare say there'd be some people out there who are a tad nervous.

And yes, I reckon he'd have a lawyer sitting right next to him watching and jotting down every word written.

Agree, he seems to be too stupid to have orchestrated this entire sordid affair in its entirety.

Like has been said no doubt his the chief rat, but there would be others heavily involved and its far from fair that his born the brunt, hope others get made to eat from the sh*t sandwich that his been living off.

TheDalek079

Bench
The Last Word is one of Jack Gibson's brilliant books. Waldron better not use that title for his scummy book or there'll be trouble

*pats crow-bar menacingly*

Karlos

Juniors
Like has been said no doubt his the chief rat, but there would be others heavily involved and its far from fair that his born the brunt, hope others get made to eat from the sh*t sandwich that his been living off.

Far from fair? He was the CEO FFS. He had ample opportunites to leave the club, blow the whistle etc. etc. Why shouldn't he cop the brunt of the backlash. The wanker could at very least make a public apology to the fans of the Storm and RL in general.

So the Rat decides to write a book...

Will it be called "Ratatouille" ??.

He should be paying us to read it. Honestly the guy is a deadset fool.

Far from fair? He was the CEO FFS. He had ample opportunites to leave the club, blow the whistle etc. etc. Why shouldn't he cop the brunt of the backlash. The wanker could at very least make a public apology to the fans of the Storm and RL in general.
i agree maybe others were involved but he was the one in it up to his eyeballs i dont care if he names 1000 accomplices it doesnt negate his guilt

So the Rat decides to write a book...

Will it be called "Ratatouille" ??.

He should be paying us to read it. Honestly the guy is a deadset fool.
all storm ticket holders should get a free copy for all the pain he has caused them but i know most of you would use it for toilet paper or firestarters

Ulysseus

Bench

Mate, we are still waiting on apology from the scumbag coach and players.
I am not about to hold my breath for Waldron to do the same.

stormbati

Bench
Mate, we are still waiting on apology from the scumbag coach and players.
I am not about to hold my breath for Waldron to do the same.

Mate they can't apologise for Mundine dropping the ball over the line or Ainscough taking Smiths head off :)

Latest posts