What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waldron has explosive tell-all book in works

meltiger

First Grade
Are we talking about the MCG game?

Of course Mundine played, the Southern Stand was chanting "Mundine is a wanker" all night lol

Cammo

Bench
From my link above:

MARK BANNERMAN: The first whiff of scandal came last Saturday.
Investigative journalist Kate McClymont had been looking at a controversial multimillion-dollar development involving the Bulldogs Club in western Sydney.
As part of her investigation she was given a pile of documents detailing an intricate system of underhand payments aimed at beating the rugby league salary cap.

Dogs Of War

Coach
If I remember correctly, it was an investigation into Liverpool council, in which the documents showing the payments turned up. They showed them to Roy Masters who said that is something big, and then they ran with the story.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
One of Waldron's first statements / excuses (possibly not verbatim) was "they're all doing it...". There was much debate around that & the fact it didn't excuse what happened, & whatever! etc. I don't think that came from nowhere so its going to get interesting...

Billythekid

First Grade
One of Waldron's first statements / excuses (possibly not verbatim) was "they're all doing it...". There was much debate around that & the fact it didn't excuse what happened, & whatever! etc. I don't think that came from nowhere so its going to get interesting...

It came from someone trying to make excuses for the way they acted. Either put up or shut up, either he knows something or he doesn't and i dare say his silence is pretty telling.

El Diablo

Post Whore

going to get interesting :lol:

2 years on and nothing from Wally

he was full of shit

Latest posts