What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waldron has explosive tell-all book in works

StormHi

Juniors
Yawn what a C unt Brian Waldron is..... Not only did he refuse to take responsibility for his actions and just apologies and admit he made a mistake he is now trying to profit for his criminal act and drg a Club he professes to love through the mud again and try and push the blame onto other clubs and people.

Complete and utter scum of the highest order and I guarantee you any true storm fan won't touch his pile of shit money grab book witha f**kin ten foot pole. And if that shady piece of shit merkin was standing in front of me I wouldn't hesitate to put my foot through his face A Siilva style. (even if it meant me pulling a hammy and probably throwing my back and hip out lol )

And that's even if he has anything substational to say other then point the finger and rave like a lunatic...
Merkin of the highest order.

Last edited:

WireMan

Bench
I've always been of the opinion that News have SOMETHING to hide out of this whole affair and they are afraid of it becoming public. News don't support the legal action of the independent Storm directors; why? I smell a rat and it's bound to be a bigger on than Brian Waldron. Could you imagine if someone at News actually knew about and encouraged the cheating that went on? It would bring the entire game down as they are part owners of the code. Heads would be rolling at News Limited not to mention the jobs of people at the NRL.

Did this book ever get wrote?

If News Int in the UK is anything to go by they will just fold the Melbourne Storm and a week later the Melbourne Metros or something would be born. Thats what they have done over here with their newspaper industry.

Latest posts