What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wally Lewis..

Usain Bolt

Bench
Wasn't it great to hear such an unbiased opinion of an Origin game. His input was far and few between but when he spoke, he provided an unbiased view into the inner workings of an origin game. I suggest he is in the box and replaces Gus Goulds biased commentary next year

Nuffy

Bench
Agreed, he is very fair.

Gus and Sterlo just spend the whole time sucking up to Qld. Those dopes want a contest and wax lyrically about the game blah, blah, blah.

All Qld wants to do is win and thats the difference. At some point the worm will turn and I hope Qld enjoy being on the receiving end of every b*llshit decision imaginable.

Lets see how well they accept that, considering last time they loss 3 straight, Gordy was saying it was the end of origin.

user_nat

Coach
Completely unprofessional, but I loved it.

He wasn't ever good at hiding the bias, may as well stop trying.

MSIH

Bench
I love a good "woohoo" when things are going well, or a "ohh no" when things aren't great. Shame we don't get much of the latter from Wally.

Usain Bolt

Bench
"NSW don't have a fullback" was one of my faves. Get him on as a trainer he'd provide more than Fittler did

Rod

Bench
Why is even there and not in the stands cheering for Qld?

Just truly, truly awful. Almost ruined the game for me it was that bad. I'd rather listen to Jason Costigan on helium than sit through his 'HOOOOO's' and similar dribble again. Great player, world's shittest commentator. STFU Wally.

DeeJ

Bench
Even though he was cheering alot tonight, he probably has the best eyes in the commentary box. Can see plays unfold before anyone else.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It is innumerable the amount of times I've heard it said "New South Wales are on top here" over the last eight series.