What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

A point scoring MOM performance by Lomax. Just in front of Ramsay. Always said his position is fullback. So where does that leave Sloan.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
With 20 minutes to go, none of our forwards had run for 100m. I know possession was against us, but that’s just not good enough.

Take ways for me…Fullback is now Cody’s to lose. Michael Molo goes alright. We are a bottom 6 team.
If I have right Tyrell only came on in the last 3 minutes. I would have thought with forwards struggling we should have used the full bench

dungay dragon

Juniors
If I have right Tyrell only came on in the last 3 minutes. I would have thought with forwards struggling we should have used the full bench
gritty gritty win
thought Jnr gradually getting more confident with some deft touches
Ramsey v good
M Molo ..great debut/plenty of energy/got through plenty of work
JDB One crucial error but overall v good mopping up
Suli v dangerous
Hooks use of bench Woeful..Fui 3 mins when a number of our forwards were paddling , while oth forwards were repeatedly put back on ie Lawrie
With Sua and Moose back we are still a flukers hope

Red V for life

Juniors
A point scoring MOM performance by Lomax. Just in front of Ramsay. Always said his position is fullback. So where does that leave Sloan.
Watched the reserves match today. Unfortunately, Sloan was pretty average.

Spud Carroll in commentary said he was wondering why he was in reserves, but after the game understood why.

Talented player. Just hope we have the systems yo get the best out of him.

kit66

Bench
Our forwards weren't great overall but our backs 1-7 all ran over 100 mtrs (Feagai 96, close enough) and Suli and Ramsey over 200mtrs, Rav 172. Amone plays better when MCCullough isn't there - it forces Hunt and him to rely on each other more and work together. Lawrie needs to go back on the bench, it seems to inspire him to play much better.
Really happy for the Molo boys, their family must be really proud, great moment in a special game honouring one of my all time favourite players (and a try on debut for Michael, bonus).

RedVee_8

Juniors
Hunt desperate for a 2nd career field goal. 🤣
But grubber into in goal was the play, would have finished the game if we trapped them.