What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
Warrior_soul has joined the warriors team, whos up for the 2nd trail match?? please replie.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hey all. Jesbass signing in to say hello to all the other Warriors. I'm hoping to make my debut for the team some time in the near future. :)

Robster

Bench
hard luck boys but well done on a strong performance :D, we play parramatta next
looking at a team like this, one player is making his f7s debut in the name of jesbass and the one is making his club f7s debut in the name of warrior_soul who has already played international f7s for the kiwi's. :D

2 Jonyb
3 Harko
4 Jesbass
6 Esoj (c)
8 warrior_soul

5 Murphdogg1
9 Robster (vc)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay guys, two days to go and only two posts. We need Harko, Esoj and warrior_soul to post articles against the Eels, or alternatively have Murphdogg1 and Robster substituted on. Let's do our best not to win this game because the Eels forgot to turn up to play. ;)

griffo346

First Grade
Hey all Warriors good luck for the up comming game and i hope you guys get into f7s it will be a challenge to play you guys :D

Robster

Bench
here it stands, Harko will be 100% posting, haven't heard from Warrior_soul, so esoj will come into the line up if he hasn't posted by mid-day tommrow which will insure us of getting 5 posters :D

Jesbass

First Grade
Awesome! It's beginning to look like a bit of a no-show from Parramatta, unfortunately.

Robster

Bench
awesome , 5 posters!! thats more important then winning, well done team, expect a cricket score!! We off to the shield final (very most likely)

Jesbass

First Grade
Good job, guys. A whitewash! A well, at least I'm guaranteed of being on the winning side for my debut match, lol! :lol:

Robster

Bench
Great going team, off the shield final against the covells, who's up for playing? I sure am :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Warriors, congrats on the win and getting all five posts in. The draw has been updated at http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2005.asp (PVP is down the bottom of the page).

You'll see the Warriors v Dragons match has been set down for kick off this Sunday and you're competing for the PVP Plate.

Cheers.

Robster

Bench
Warriors f7s Goals

First Goal: The imedate goal is to get a solid team in for the pvp competition in novemeber. The idea will be to achieve an invite for the forums 7s comp in 2006.

Second Goal: Once the team is in the comp we will need to focus on getting the 5 posts in each round. the idea is that we will aim to do this for the first 12 rounds of the season to build a solid platform. This require lots of teamwork as getting the 5 posts in each week is a big challenge

Third Goal: To the win the comp. once the base has been laid over the first half of the competition the aim is to make the playoffs and win the comp. with the work done early in the year we as a team should have good solid depth and exeperince.

The aim of this team is to unite kiwi and warriors fans together by playing in the forum 7s competition. Nothing beats kiwi pride and we will give to the aussies and show that kiwis are good enough to take them on with our own largely kiwi based team. The road ahead is a tough one but together we can do it. we may not win every game but with heart and determination we can be competitive and once in the playoffs anything is possible. thats it for now I look forward to meeting you all and giving the pvp tournament a good shake in novemeber --
we are up to the final leg of the possibles vs probables pre season tournerment, we have impressed so far, but the important thing is impress in the final so we can get invited to the 2006 comp!!

Any Warrior/Kiwi fans wanting to join this team please replie!!!

1 KeepingtheFaith
2 Jonb
3 Murphdogg1
4 Mewas
5 byrne_rovelli_fan82
6 Esoj
7 Jesbass
8 Iafeta
9 Robster (c)
10 Go_the_doggies
11 mad kiwi elloco bandido
12 Wiki
13 fiamacho
14 andytones
15 warrior123

Robster

Bench
I'm looking for this team for the final :)

3 Harko
4 Jesbass
6 Esoj

9 Robster (c)
13 IanR

Reserves
2 JoneyB
5 Murphdogg1

fiamacho

Juniors
Sounds good Robster I don't mind coming on board in a part-time capacity, if and when required just give me enough time.

ozbash

Referee
why dont you talk to willow about getting a team from nzwarriors.com into the comp ?