What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Skinner

Coach
Robster said:
nzwarriors.com won't allow it, which is pathetic.

I would have thought that what their members wanted to do on another
forum was the business of the members......not theirs ;)

Skinner

paulquinn49

Bench
Robster, seems you guys didnt get a proper game against Dragons Army you interested in a game against CNTDN?

Robster

Bench
We shall see mate, I hope to have a battle against the sharks for the decider of the pvp shield.

Robster

Bench
GREAT STUFF BOYS!! WE ARE IN! THE ONLY NEW TEAM IN THE 2006 comp!! :D:D:D

and the news gets even better Go_the_doggies has joined our playing roster, welcome on board.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
=> F7s Team forum.
Congrats to the Warriors.
Goood luck and here's hoping it makes up for the disappointment on missing out last year.

Robster

Bench
the Warriors f7s have just been invited to the regular season!! YAY!! we achieved our short term goal, the team is still looking for Warrior fans/Kiwi's to join this side, approx 5 players.

Robster

Bench
updated squad

1 zaibatsu

2 Jonb

3 Harko

4 Jesbass

5 Murphdogg1

6 Esoj

7 No7fan

9 Robster (c)

10 Go_the_doggies

13 Flaminacho

14 Corbin

warrior123

Juniors
Robster said:
Warriors f7s Goals

First Goal: The imedate goal is to get a solid team in for the pvp competition in novemeber. The idea will be to achieve an invite for the forums 7s comp in 2006.

Second Goal: Once the team is in the comp we will need to focus on getting the 5 posts in each round. the idea is that we will aim to do this for the first 12 rounds of the season to build a solid platform. This require lots of teamwork as getting the 5 posts in each week is a big challenge

Third Goal: To the win the comp. once the base has been laid over the first half of the competition the aim is to make the playoffs and win the comp. with the work done early in the year we as a team should have good solid depth and exeperince.

The aim of this team is to unite kiwi and warriors fans together by playing in the forum 7s competition. Nothing beats kiwi pride and we will give to the aussies and show that kiwis are good enough to take them on with our own largely kiwi based team. The road ahead is a tough one but together we can do it. we may not win every game but with heart and determination we can be competitive and once in the playoffs anything is possible. thats it for now I look forward to meeting you all and giving the pvp tournament a good shake in novemeber --
we are up to the final leg of the possibles vs probables pre season tournerment, we have impressed so far, but the important thing is impress in the final so we can get invited to the 2006 comp!!

Any Warrior/Kiwi fans wanting to join this team please replie!!!

sounds good. can i join?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hey team.

Some of you will know me from NZWarriors, but for those who don't my names Jordan, I'm 23, originally from west Auckland now living in Brisbane. Not 100% sure how this works but it looks like fun so I thought I'd sign up (with some friendly persuasion from Robster. lol.) Let the season begin. Wooohhhoooooo!!!