What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Coach Mckenna on thin ice

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
You need your hearing checked. I saw the segment and Wally clearly said McClennan

Woopsie! A quick check of wikipedia, as the OP clearly used to state we have had 5 coaches since 2000, would have cleared that up. I'm sure he would've been down people's throats if we referred to Peter Griffin, head coach of the Broncos.

I can't wait for the McClennan memes to rush in. That one is a beauty, as is the Warriors in the GF...nek minnit..one

God-King Dean

Immortal
Of course he'll be sacked, he's a Stephen Kearney clone.

spt_mckenna020720.jpg

Raiderdave

First Grade
Just heard from Wally on Nein News that there is talk across the Tasman that debut Coach Mckenna is facing the axe for the insipid performance of the Warriors as of late.

Pretty rough imo, considering it's most of the squad that hasn't turned up to play.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............:sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
McClennan is a dud. I will piss myself laughing if he gets sacked and replaced by KEARNEY. Dear oh dear. What a rabble out there.

Cleary going to Penrith has made both clubs worse.

Juju

Juniors
McClennan is a dud. I will piss myself laughing if he gets sacked and replaced by KEARNEY. Dear oh dear. What a rabble out there.

Cleary going to Penrith has made both clubs worse.

Remember when one of your players knocked out the coach?
We still spanked your mob this year twice!

Loudstrat

Coach
Looks like his book is out, and the movie on its way. Stuffed if I know why his character is wearing a wig though.

mckenna.jpg

Woopsie! A quick check of wikipedia, as the OP clearly used to state we have had 5 coaches since 2000, would have cleared that up. I'm sure he would've been down people's throats if we referred to Peter Griffin, head coach of the Broncos.
Happens to the best of us at times. Could have forgiven him too, if he didnt defend himself by claiming it was unreasonable to remember any more than 3 things in 24 years.

Me too. Unless Kearney wins the comp!

Brutus

Referee
Is coach Mckenna's assisant Russell Richardson a chance of taking over the top job?

cablenathan

Juniors
Must be a week for it, the Big League mag has him named as Brian McClellan in the snippet they did on Feleti for our team page.