What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors keep tabs on Inu.

penrose 06

Juniors
"there are other bits of garbage I'd prefer,, Gallen, Watmough, even A.Johns" :sarcasm:

Now Gallen is a maggot. He is just a thug/ big headed/ over rated and often is uncontrollable with his thuggish actions when on the feild. Never would i want him at the warriors.

With Big W, his actions of stupidity occur off the field and at least you'd think these in some way would be controllable by management/ player group etc.

I kno theres a huge risk in giving him a contract but if his back was against the wall and he knew he was playn for his livelyhood then surely you'd think he'd pull his head in.

At the end off the day, i'm thinkin of the warriors and ways they can improve. If all we've got is last years fodder, then they better be dishing up a hell of alot more improvements than '09. Just food for thought really.

I wouldn't be paying overs for him either. It would have to be cut price o take such a punt on him. I'm sure i read last week somewhere that the tigers were about to sign him for $60K until things fell through at the last minute.

Skinner

Coach
The problem is that Mason will NOT be a bargain basement buy. The Roosters will sit on his contract and just pay him out over the year before they pay him to play for another club.

Mason at full value = not worth it.

That's how I look at it.

I read somewhere (that august journal the Daily Telegraph I think) that limp dick had a 1.something million doller debt to service so he is going nowhere for peanuts.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
masons a social butterfly in sydney, hes never going to leave that to come to auckland. why even bother talking about it? just another reason for some to get there post count up or something? pointless

inu isnt the go, a centre is only as good as those inside and thats where we should be looking...

be excited with what we have...'born again' seymour to be a star!!

Skinner

Coach
masons a social butterfly in sydney, hes never going to leave that to come to auckland. why even bother talking about it? just another reason for some to get there post count up or something? pointless

inu isnt the go, a centre is only as good as those inside and thats where we should be looking...

be excited with what we have...'born again' seymour to be a star!!

Lots of negativity Hoe......and Seymour ain't that positive.

ozbash

Referee
lot of pressure on Seymour

kinda reminds me of the pressure on Stace 12 months ago...