What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors make room for Folau

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Meh, nothing story there. Warriors are under the cap as it is, and Folau won't be back until 2013 at the earliest with the new TV rights deal. Latimore, Berrigan, Moon etc have squat to do with anything related to Folau joining the Warriors.

Just an attempt to get some AFL press in NZ and push the "Polynesian's' can play AFL" I suspect. If Folau came back there'd be a lot of clubs interested and the Warriors would be near the bottom of the list.

40/20

Juniors
dont believe it he is just using the warriors to get a plug for AFL in new zealand
he spends half the article pumping up AFL tires
he is an idiot and he can rot in that abortion of a sport

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Theres been talk in NZ that NZ Warriors are making room for a play at Folau by releasing Joel Moon, Jeremy Lattimore and allowing Berrigan to talk to other teams.

They have a hell of a lot of young talent to secure. Thats where the above players money will go to.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Is this going to end up like Money Bill and the other merkin coming back all the time? Who cares, the game will go on without them.

Lego_Man

First Grade
dont believe it he is just using the warriors to get a plug for AFL in new zealand
he spends half the article pumping up AFL tires
he is an idiot and he can rot in that abortion of a sport

Good luck with that.

There's about 10 people in New Zealand who follow AFL.

Hutty1986

Immortal
God help the game if they throw ridiculous wads of cash at an overrated winger who ditched the game to play aerial ping pong

Matt23

Staff member
Like others have said, he can stay there and rot (he's lost his conditioning anyway)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Like others have said, he can stay there and rot (he's lost his conditioning anyway)

agreed

the clubs should nite and agree to never sign a code hopper

f**k Folau

why is he suddenly now called Izzy since starting fumbleball :?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mark Gasnier :lol:

just replace aerial ping pong with rugby Onion

Yeah pretty ordinary decision, bringing back a player who helped us win the comp last year (I think you might remember the game actually).

Probably not in the same league as paying Todd Carney exorbitant cash to sit around and drink with his bonehead mates and have softcock tats put all over him though!

Brutus

Referee
I would love all the NRL clubs to unite as one and agree not to show interest in Falonk for good. Like El D said.

Limit his options big time and put an end to him using our game to get coverage for flogball.

Canard

Immortal
They have released a never was, a nobody and a has been and they are primed for a $500K+ a year player??

Laugahble, in other news the Cowboys are primed to release Michael Bani and make a play for Karmichael Hunt......

Brutus

Referee
I'm going to be sick.

The red-headed Victorian just introduced a Folau-Tongan AFL story on Ch 10.

Falonk is brain-dead.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
agreed

the clubs should nite and agree to never sign a code hopper

f**k Folau

why is he suddenly now called Izzy since starting fumbleball :?

I agree totally. If the NRL says they will not register his contract, that would be illegal and a restraint of trade. But there's nothing stopping the clubs getting together and agreeing never to sign him.

Latest posts